Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Today's the day nVidia informs us of the select few who will receive the give-away

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Today's the day nVidia informs us of the select few who will receive the give-away

TrixxieTriss
12.14.2017 , 08:04 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Ylliarus View Post
No no, to get the code you first have to turn in your coupon at Nvidia GeForce Experience and then you get to see the code you can fill in here on the site. So with those two seemingly unclaimed coupons I can't even turn them in to get the codes for the SWTOR website because I get the error message. The thing is, before I could claim my first code for myself I was getting the error message constantly as well until the second one appeared and then both could be claimed.

My conclusion is that this giveaway is a tad messy, or it seems a bit that way with people getting 2 or more codes and bugs like mine happening. Nonetheless, I am very grateful for the code I got and my friend is reinstalling SWTOR as we speak and ready to get back into the game again
What coupon?

JennyFlynn
12.14.2017 , 08:08 PM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
What coupon?
I assume the one left for you in notifications if you're a winner.
--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | Defying Destiny | SWTOR Prompt Oneshots @}}>---}-------

Tsillah
12.14.2017 , 08:09 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by JennyFlynn View Post
I assume the one left for you in notifications if you're a winner.
Yeah when you click on your user icon it's option two (below) account. There are digital coupons there if you won any.
Referral link for some extras: http://www.swtor.com/r/jMVTyB

SithBubble
12.14.2017 , 08:45 PM | #164
Anyone know if they're still handing out codes?

Xina_LA
12.14.2017 , 11:05 PM | #165
Aw, I guess I'll join the masses who didn't get any codes. Too bad, the stuff looked really cool.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Nuffmeister
12.14.2017 , 11:22 PM | #166
I wonder if it was intentional for people to get 1 to 3 extra codes or it was a glitch in the system?

It would be a bit of a bummer if you had actually won a code, but because of a problem in the delivery system, your winning code had gone to someone who had already received their winning code. Not only had they received their winning code, but unintentionally other people's as well.

Bit of a tinfoil hat theory but having seen how poorly this was run I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility.

vladimirski
12.15.2017 , 02:48 AM | #167
Didn't received a code either. Too bad, the stuff looked really cool indeed.
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK

MadBlue
12.15.2017 , 07:26 AM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by NHBabe View Post
The giveaway was for GeForce Experience members, so yes, they had to have that in order to get a code.
If you are a GeForce Experience member it means you have an nVidia account. There isn't a separate account for GeForce Experience. If you don't have GeForce Experience installed, however, you won't be able to access the code because it's distributed through GeForce Experience. But it's likely that codes were sent out to random people with an nVidia account (regardless of whether or not they currently have GeForce Experience installed), and that a code could be sitting in the notifications tab even if you install it and log in now, as long as you created an account before the deadline. I mean, I don't know if that's the case, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable assumption.

In any case, my point is that the vast majority of codes were sent to people who don't play SWTOR.