Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for elders

ZerekPhoenix
08.09.2014 , 09:31 AM | #161
Hey Everyone.

BlueArab
08.10.2014 , 05:33 AM | #162
I remember signing up on the day the site went live. Being in Australia, we didn't get the game until a fair time after the US release, and even then, I found out my crap computer wouldn't run it. So it was around 5 months after release that I actually got to play the game - though I was subscribed from launch.

I stopped playing around 1.6 - before Makeb came out (though I payed for it, and remained a sub for about 6 months after I stopped). I decided to reactivate my account today, and give it another go. I don't know how I feel about it all yet; the game doesn't seem to have taken any major leaps and bounds. If anything, it now seems to be finally getting to what we all wanted when the game launched with the social features - guild ships, housing, customisable ships, etc.

End game seems to have progressed, though I'm curious about our class stories - has there been any development there? Or just the overall story development?

From what I can see, I still don't feel like it's enough for me to stick around - perhaps my expectations for the game were simply unreasonable, but I just don't feel like this game has still come close to reaching its potential, yet funny enough, I still play through KoToR all the time.

Callaron
08.10.2014 , 05:41 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueArab View Post

End game seems to have progressed, though I'm curious about our class stories - has there been any development there? Or just the overall story development?
Just the overall story so far...
There's a large expansion coming at the end of this year (3.0), but there haven't been any details released about it yet.
Say a prayer for the Class Stories (as unlikely as it is that they're changing their stance on them).
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Deewe
08.10.2014 , 08:22 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
Just the overall story so far...
There's a large expansion coming at the end of this year (3.0), but there haven't been any details released about it yet.
Say a prayer for the Class Stories (as unlikely as it is that they're changing their stance on them).
They said no to Class Stories as too expensive.

That being said: Had to split the list in two as it's too long for a single post:

Thread moved here: Looking for elders (part II)
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

Kurin
11.01.2014 , 10:09 PM | #165
It occurred to me yesterday that if I was BW, wondering who to invite to do Beta testing, they could do worse, then to "randomly" select the people on this list. JS.
<insert lots of characters here>- The Harbinger - Invictus guild.

Exiled-Phoenix
11.09.2014 , 06:57 AM | #166
I had an account to play the beta, but i lost the info to it when i lost interest for a bit, so i made this account shortly before the game was released.

Vexous
11.09.2014 , 07:08 AM | #167
I was in closed beta for months and here long before that. Not sure if they gave us new accounts at some time or another though. If you guys only knew what kind of nerfs some classes have seen in the development process.....

ashikagaoda
11.09.2014 , 08:22 AM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by Deewe View Post
They said no to Class Stories as too expensive.
They didn't flat out say no to Class Stories but they have said many times that it is an expensive investment and they feel development is best utilized towards group content. But there has been a never ending roar for more Class Story since release and we FINALLY getting a new Class Mission for each class - written by Alexander Freed, celebrated writer of the Imperial Agent Class Story.