Second Wave Sent

Mosthatred

Not in this wave either but its nice to see that two waves came quickly! Now based on waves one and two how many can they fit in the day If the servers hold up nicely which they should because they were fine during the HUGE stress tests.

Less than 2 hours between waves, while having a server outtage, not too shabby. :D

Eh, at least now people have a rough timeframe, check back every 2 hrs or so. Now it remains to be seen if they are going to be consistent or not. Guess depends on how the servers hold up.

I still maintain the whole scheme is silly anyway. People have work, school, appointments, what have you. I know two guys who got their emails but haven't logged in yet, nor will they be able to for the next 6 hrs or so, depending on traffic. But they'll ALL log in simultaneously at primetime tonight. Yeah, good luck keeping the servers up then, if you had to stagger the release like this. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sabbathius

WHAT IS THIS SH*T!!

Second wave of invites was sent and STILL no e-mail! While my friends on steam and on the guild site (who pre-ordered later then me) get in.

Get your act together BioWare, you're embarrasing yourself!

I think you got it wrong. Acting childish like that means that you're embarrassing yourself, no BioWare.

Stop acting like they owe you first day Early Access.