KOTFE question

Hunterreaper

So I recently completed the Zoist storyline as a with warrior and was going to start the KOTFE story. I have done the main story, the Hutt cartel and Shadow of Reven storylines but haven't finished the Dreadlord storyline due to not having others or time to do the operation at the end.(haven't done the ones suggested to do before because of the same reason). Also didn't complete the microbinoculars or seeker droid missions. Do I need to finish them before starting KOTFE or am I able to do them after. Also do have HK or that ewok companion. Same question as before for the 2 of them

You can still do the seeker droid and macrobinocular missions after KOTFE. It's only the main stories along with SoR and Ziost that you can't do after you start. Not sure about Oricon, but you can definitely do RotHC afterwards along with Illum.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Oh yeah. You still have HK and Treek.

You even get to see them as a part of a cutscene in Chapter 9 :)

Edited by tythorundilian

You can still do the seeker droid and macrobinocular missions after KOTFE. It's only the main stories along with SoR and Ziost that you can't do after you start. Not sure about Oricon, but you can definitely do RotHC afterwards along with Illum.

Hope that helps!

Edit: Oh yeah. You still have HK and Treek.

You even get to see them as a part of a cutscene in Chapter 9 :)

Starting KotFE on a character locks out the following for that character:

* Classic class story.

* Classic class companion stories.

* Forged Alliances/Shadow of Revan Prelude *story* elements (the flashpoints can still be done as free-standing FPs, but the story linking them cannot)

* Shadow of Revan story (Rishi and Yavin 4, and again, the Rishi flashpoints are still available as free-standing FPs, but not as story elements)

* Rise of the Emperor (Ziost story including mid-Ziost dailies).

The Rishi, Yavin 4, and post-Ziost dailies are still available, as are Oricon, CZ, Ilum, Makeb, and all baseline planetary arc, exploration, and side missions, H2+ missions on planets, etc.