New Game Plus, or ability to rewind back.

Hanabii

Recently, while playing SWTOR I made some wide, sweeping choices on my character, ones I'd have made differently had I known or remembered my own history, this is due to the vast scope of time between the actions and their consequences that I could not remember.

I would love the ability to rewind the story back to an arc, rewinding and undoing story mission flags. Like a sort of 'reset'.

Imagine if you will, you want to restart your story, to replay your game, with your character that you have over 700 hours on. You want to keep your gear, you want to keep your hard earned cartel benefits for that character as well as personal character unlocks, and just for nostalgia and feel.

An easy way to do this would be simple...

---

Activate a token that undoes all center story missions, and removes quest flags from character. (Purple Quests, not side quests, just the main series for each character.)

When you activate said token, you get a warning like so.

"Warning, when you activate this token, you will be transported back to your starting planet, and all core story decisions will be reset. Type "Reset" and confirm.

---

When you activate it, your companions are put in standby in the gear you had them in. Your credits, items, etc. Are kept.

When you're going, your main core quests and things that flag the profile can be played again.

Relationship Numbers are kept, as they are separate from flags, and would allow companions whom you may have Cartel Boosted, to still show up and be a variable, even if they died in the storyline.

It would be a luxury that a player like me would adore having, and I could gladly see myself paying a full fifty dollars to buy such a token.

I can see the uses in this... discovering you've accidently locked yourself out of a romance you were trying for; accidently making a major decision that goes against your chosen alignment and not discovering the consequences until later; having some special event mount/costume/toy/title that you don't want to lose that can't be transferred to a different character...

There's potential in the idea, at the least...