Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flagship Far Too Limiting

Drimon
07.03.2020 , 03:12 PM | #1
With the recent Strongholds having much larger areas and far more hooks. How come we have yet to see an increace on the Flagship? Ever since it's release it's been impossible to decorate all rooms without hitting the hook limit. I'm sure this has been brought up several times over the years so this might just be another shout into the void. But I feel it needs to be said again. Please for the love of SWTOR.. Increace the Flagship hook amount. Please!

atratcalif
07.03.2020 , 03:40 PM | #2
For sure this needs an increase. It can have the most amount of people at the stronghold so it should have the most amount of usable hooks to go with that.

AceMasterSoul
07.03.2020 , 11:59 PM | #3
I'm usually a less is more kind of guy, but I would agree that the Flagship needs more hooks. I'd be happy with +25
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Referral Link

Drimon
07.05.2020 , 11:27 AM | #4
Especially with Tatooine at 900 hooks, then Alderaan with 1035 hooks and Rishi with a total of 1600 hooks. TWICE the amount of the Flagship which is ridiculous.

Xina_LA
07.13.2020 , 07:40 AM | #5
Is there a thread for this in the Suggestions forum, where the devs might see it?
I'd be happy to lend my support asking for a Flagship hook limit upgrade.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

AceMasterSoul
07.13.2020 , 12:21 PM | #6
I've seen more then 1 thread asking for an increase in decor allotment for flagship, though I don't remember where they were located.
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Referral Link

Drimon
07.15.2020 , 03:36 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Xina_LA View Post
Is there a thread for this in the Suggestions forum, where the devs might see it?
I'd be happy to lend my support asking for a Flagship hook limit upgrade.
Feel free if you think it will help I dont know where the Devs are hiding hah

Deadkold
08.02.2020 , 02:12 PM | #8
I agree. I have a personal guild ship which I have over the last year and a half fully opened. Unfortunately, just like my guild's imp and pub ships, it sits only half decorated because of the cap. PLEASE RAISE IT BIOWARE!!