Best quote of KOTFE

Majirayan

HK-51 - Correction: I have never been to a place called Asylum and have never met you before, if you choose to continue the insinuation that I am anything other than...

Tora - uhh, ok, ok, just don't call me a meatbag

HK-51 - Query: What is a meatbag?

Tora - Perfect

Edited by CruelAzuregos

Post your favorite quote from the xpac:

"You dying? Can I have your stuff"

There was a moment I really liked which went roughly like this:

Soldier: "Nice work blondie!"

Lana: <narrows her eyes>

Terrified solider: " ... ehm, miss Beniko."

Those I loved.

And the part where Tanno Vik, says about putting you through an airlock.

HK aims blaster rifle at Tanno and responds with "It will be a challenge to so with no arms"

Post your favorite quote from the xpac:

"You dying? Can I have your stuff"

She's clearly been here on the forums.

I very much also loved it when HK-55 made Koth almost say "meatbags" as well, didn't sadly save the exact quote, though. Anyone help me out here?

*Random NPC as things are exploding* "I should have gone to Dantooine!"

*Second random npc as things are exploding* "You AND me both!"

....First NPC- 'There's a ship leaving for some place called Hutta' *more gunfire* Second NPC-'Let's go!"

and the montage with HK-55 and the bugs. That was very funny. ( I had the Benny Hill theme running through my head as he was running around.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1rUqecfA0

Edited by Cylluz

....First NPC- 'There's a ship leaving for some place called Hutta' *more gunfire* Second NPC-'Let's go!"

and the montage with HK-55 and the bugs. That was very funny. ( I had the Benny Hill theme running through my head as he was running around.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1rUqecfA0

Someone TOTALLY needs to do a video with those combined :D

I very much also loved it when HK-55 made Koth almost say "meatbags" as well, didn't sadly save the exact quote, though. Anyone help me out here?

A second playthrough helps. :D

Koth Vortena: "I'm securing all doors to the Control Spar. No more meatba--ugh, reinforcements--will get in."

Then there's HK-55 to Tanno Vik: "Theory: It will be a challenge to throw anything without your arms."

The best was in Chapter 2 when Valkorian is first speaking to you... and my female toons can say this:

"Did you want me alone to propose to me?"

I doubt I'll ever pick this with a female character, but both my male Sentinel and Sorcerer chose it.

Edited by Luinthoron

Vaylin: "I killed three knights to make sure they weren't lying. Then I killed three more because I don't like odd numbers."

~ Eudoxia

Love this quote as well.

Just the over the top nature. She could have killed one more to make it even... but then that wouldn't have been symmetrical ;)

Also, a lot of the companion combat dialogue seems to be a nudge, nudge, wink, wink to how easy the game is...

Just two lines from Senya...

"You seem bored. Or is it me? Maybe both of us."

"Easier than I thought."

One of the NPCs you fight...

"Choice is an illusion."

And Koth has a few lines as well but I haven't written them down yet :/