Can you send mail between your characters in different servers/factions?

gkshow

• 3 weeks later...

I think if your gonna share the same legacy last name..than you should be able to send your own characters mail..items you've crafted ect...I agree with not generally being able to send cross faction mail tho.

just my 2cents

• 7 months later...
You are able to send mail across factions as long as you have unlocked the legacy system - read on Swtor website in FAQs

Yes, you are, however this was not at the time the question was asked, which was in January. All the answers were correct for that time, but not true anymore.

Don't reply to 9 month old posts as people asking questions in those probably are not here anymore (at least not looking for answer to that question anymore), and more importantly, you will just end up bringing a lot of outdated information back to the first page.

• 5 months later...
So I can send my lv 50 trooper that I dont want to play as anymore to the GTN and sell all my **** to my low level sith by logging out/loggin in as the latter? So I can basically give my Sith all gear then
Safer to just mail the gear. There was no cross-faction mailing at the time this thread was made, but there is now.