Question about this pretty rare mount

TheOverMind-

Does the Hyrotii Scrapper still available or not? If ''yes'' then which method do u suggest to get him? With dig?

It can be bought from a vendor on fleet, in the bazaar section , but it costs a mixture of different currencies.

Not there at the moment, so can't tell you how much of each, but it is expensive.

It's also a very rare random drop, not as rare as the czerka cratomatic, but rare none the less :)

Does the Hyrotii Scrapper still available or not? If ''yes'' then which method do u suggest to get him? With dig?

Been working on my seeker droid achievements, have gotten 3 of them out of 70 special treasures on the digs.

Rare at the level of "I've been playing since 2013, and the grand total of all the Hyrotti Scrappers that have dropped for me is ... one."

I was slightly luckier, I got two...lol, but it's still 2 more of them than the cratomatic.. the darn thing has never dropped for me, even though I farm the places were they supposedly dropped...lol Ended up having to buy mine...lol

Been working on my seeker droid achievements, have gotten 3 of them out of 70 special treasures on the digs.

I got mine from some random Black Sun dude in the Face Merchants H2 area on Coruscant(1). (Yeah, I machinegunned a dude and he had a ten-foot long speeder in his back pocket...)

(1) Might not have been Black Sun/Face Merchants, but it was definitely in an H2 area on Coruscant.

I got mine from some random Black Sun dude in the Face Merchants H2 area on Coruscant(1). (Yeah, I machinegunned a dude and he had a ten-foot long speeder in his back pocket...)

(1) Might not have been Black Sun/Face Merchants, but it was definitely in an H2 area on Coruscant.

I know it's amazing what gangsters carry around...lol.

The best way to get the Scrapper is to either buy it on the Fleet (I can't remember what it costs, but it aint cheap), or get it from a GSI dig site.

Hoping to get it as a random drop would not be advised.