New thought on MVP

Volkkor

Haven't seen this mentioned on the forums yet, so I thought I'd bring it up to get your alls opinions.

I was thinking that the MVP vote would make more sense and be less biased (preventing people from just selecting their friends) if the MVP votes came from the opposing team. Who else would know better of who performed the best then the opposing team. After all, they're the ones yelling in chat about who's kicking their ***.

Haven't seen this mentioned on the forums yet, so I thought I'd bring it up to get your alls opinions.

I was thinking that the MVP vote would make more sense and be less biased (preventing people from just selecting their friends) if the MVP votes came from the opposing team. Who else would know better of who performed the best then the opposing team. After all, they're the ones yelling in chat about who's kicking their ***.

Probably even less likely to work than the current system - im afraid.

Most of the time, the best player in the team irritates the opposing side at least somewhat - meaning they're less likely to reward a person for owning them :p

Meh, I typically find it easier to respect my opponent then some random I'm teamed up with and carrying.

Plus, most aren't paying a whole lot of attention to their teammates, aside from healers (hopefully). But everyone is paying attention to the opposing team, unless their afk farming.

Meh, I typically find it easier to respect my opponent then some random I'm teamed up with and carrying.

Plus, most aren't paying a whole lot of attention to their teammates, aside from healers (hopefully). But everyone is paying attention to the opposing team, unless their afk farming.

While this is a good reflection upon you as a gamer, both to game with and against - i think that the average MMO player would not rise to this standard :rolleyes:

While this is a good reflection upon you as a gamer, both to game with and against - i think that the average MMO player would not rise to this standard :rolleyes:

I agree with this.

Most people will dislike the person that was actually good and not vote for them out of spite.

"Eff that guy, he killed me like 10 times!":mad: *clicks crappy player*

It depends on how you play, somehow I doubt that the opposing team became more likely to vote for me as MVP after I repeatedly ganked their healers, ball carriers, knocked them into fire and acid traps en masse, and generally did everything in my power to disrupt their gameplay.

Edited by Scelerant