One time password!

rcasaclang

i was playing the game then suddenly the electricity went out! when the electricity came back. and i open my SWTOR. it ask me to put the ONE TIME PASSWORD! the problem is forgot what email i linked this game into cause i have so many emails and i just played it again since 3years! when i log in via website to look what email i used to link this game! IT ASK ME AGAIN THE oNE TiME PASSWORD!!! AND IM SUBSCrIBER THIS WEEK! thIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME! BEING A SUBSCRIBER AND PAY YOU EVERY MONTH WHILE I CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT IN GAME AND BY WEBSITE! ANY GM HELP ME! IF YOU CANT HELP REMOVE MY SUBSCRIPTION BECAYSE OF THIS ONE TIME PASSWORD!

The one time password is for your own safety. If you don't use the security key app and log in from an unknown location, the game sends you a one-time password to make sure it's really you who tries to log in.

The game uses your IP to identify your location, and when your power came back, your router most likely got a new IP assigned. A static IP that never changes is a billable extra-service for many internet providers.

If you can't remember your email address, you have to contact support by phone to sort things out. For this they may need various information, like answers for the 5 questions you once gave when you opened the account.

And keep your calm, shouting at the forums won't help, neither will be shoulting at the guy from CS who tries to help you but at the same time prevent a scammer from getting access to your account.

Contact-Data is here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support

Edited by Mubrak