EA/Bio backlash

Vialator

Short term memory. EGA will never be mentioned again after the 20th, I guarantee it.

No, I'm pretty sure it will be mentioned again and again. When things like this happen with a mmo people don't forget it and they won't let it go. Problems in EQ, Shadowbane, etc is brought up all the time.

If after the 20th no one ever brings it back up I'll be VERY surprised. Just wait till the next mmo launches, you'll be seeing a god bit of it I bet.

Giving 90% of your players 4-7 extra game time absolutely free is a bad idea?

And people wonder why MMOs have such terrible fanbases.

Exactly this. It looks like most everyone will be in by tomorrow, which honestly was FAR better than anyone expected before this all began... when BW started early just to try and get everyone early play time.

I'm literally disgusted by the people who have bullied and insulted the devs at BW who have gone out of their way not only to spend 3 years creating this game, but also who have done everything in their power to do something good for the community by starting EA two days early.

The saddest fact is that this lost on the those screaming about what they perceive as unfair even though BW has exceeded what they told us they had planned to do from the day Pre-Order was announced.

Every person who has bashed BW should be ashamed of themselves.