Replaying Fallen Empire

annesilverblade

Long story short I first played through both Fallen Empire and Eternal Throne with my Jedi Knight that I have since deleted. Now I have a new knight yet when I finished the main class missions I got automatically transferred to Eternal Throne. Even though the mission log and mission thingy on my ship clearly said "FALLEN EMPIRE".

Am I missing something here? I was looking forward to replaying Fallen Empire with this character and re-building some of my relationships with my companions.... It makes no sense to me that I can only play Fallen Empire once yet replay Eternal Throne as I wish. Especially since there are equally important decisions to make in both parts.

Any help/info is appreciated and sorry if this is not quite the right place to ask. It's my first time posting.

o_O

That sounds like a bug, you should probably post this in the bug section rather than in off-topic. I dont remember ever getting auto-transported to KOTET over FE strait after class story, but I haven't replayed any class stories this expansion. Still, that sounds like something that shoudln't be happening.

Edited by Kiesu