New Comptuer

Miithras

Just got a new computer. How do I get an icon for the game on my desktop for quick launch? And how do I continue my current subscription on my new computer? I logged into SWTOR from the new computer and I keep getting prompted to add a subscription. But my current subscription is up to date.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Just got a new computer. How do I get an icon for the game on my desktop for quick launch? And how do I continue my current subscription on my new computer? I logged into SWTOR from the new computer and I keep getting prompted to add a subscription. But my current subscription is up to date.

Thanks

Go to the directory where your SWTOR game is. Find launcher.exe. Right Mouse it and near the bottom is an option Create short cut. Choose, then drag that to were ever you want the shortcut. Desktop or bottom toolbar.

For the second question, it shouldn't matter where you log from new old from a friends (other than setups UI settings etc)

Log into your account from the browser, then log into the game. Possibly you made 2 accounts once, one with similar user name and same password. Its a stretch I know but cant think of else.

Whenever I have changed computers, or rebuilt the only thing the game usually wants is a one time password because "We don't recognize the computer you are using." or some such.