Ord Mantell - Ruled by Corruption

Mickal

i am going though my list to try to do all the lore/beast masters and this one i can not get, i log on my 65 commando and no quest pops up on corporal dregg, i log on my 60 smuggler and the same thing. both toons completed the story quest. i even made a new smuggler and still no quest.

Unless someone can correct me , but that quest was taken off . As well as the quest near it (the one where the droid stand) . You can't do them anymore .

I have run a Trooper recently and they never showed up . Just like that other quest with the couples who ask you to find their sons , and the other one about that lady spy who ask you to find her neckalce .

They also took off the quest to report those gamblers , and the quest where you report about a listening port up some stairs . and some others quest I don't recall , but remember where there before .

No quests were deleted! You have to turn "additional quest" on. Press M, look to the top right.

Ruled by Corruption is only available for troopers and smugglers. You have to chose the light-side-option (charges against gamblers).

No quests were deleted! You have to turn "additional quest" on. Press M, look to the top right.

Ruled by Corruption is only available for troopers and smugglers. You have to chose the light-side-option (charges against gamblers).

Thanx..I didnt know that...all that exp..........:D

• 3 months later...
Yea its not deleted i just got the quest from that droid to go save his master from kidnappers and as you go a little further into the republic base by the tents that's where you get it at Location Y: - 262 X: - 276 Right under ORADAM VILLAGE Where the main Road meets with the little dirt road I hope this help's (Make Sure To Open Your Map & Turn on Your Exploration Missions or It Wont Show Up !!! ) :p Edited by WARCHILDvolk