Worst Chapter So Far? (SPOILERS)

Kai-Del_Serromis

We had enemy-occupied surroundings, not enemy-controlled. To that degree that doors and lifts obey the thoughts of your opponent.

Yeah, this part was really cool!

When poisoned gas was released and I started taking more and more damage with every second, I panicked and couldn't figure out how to get out :)

Must admit after each chapter I stop playing this for like a few days to a week just to wrap my head around what happened. This may not be my least favorite chapter (That one where we go into the forest alone was my least favorite. Could go on as to why but later.) though I can't help but not liking it.

First of all, I don't understand why there's so much hatred for KotFE, I really enjoy it. The only thing I miss are the romance storylines - my Sith Warrior married Jaesa years ago, became the Wrath of the Emperor and dreamed of founding a new dynasty of Darkness. Instead of aligning with the Republic and founding some rebel alliance, my top priority would be to reunite with my wife. And since she is extremely strong with the Force, it would even benefit the alliance.

But back on topic. Although SCORPIO's betrayal was to be expected, at least I didn't even think of the possibility of her taking the Eternal Throne. The story of the GEMINI chapter was excellent and exciting. It was dynamic and also not completely perdictable. Would Arcann arrive in time? Did SCORPIO side with Arcann? Would the crew survive? What about the Gravestone? Also the rescued hostages provide possible story arcs for the future.

And it is still not clear, what SCORPIO has in mind. What does she want with the Eternal Fleet? Will she replace Arcann and become Empress? Will she attempt to destroy the alliance? Many curious open questions....

It certainly wasn't the worst episode. I personally disliked the Kalyio chapter because it raised serious moral aspects without really giving much of a choice. Back in the old days as the Wrath of the Emperor, I wouldn't have had my agenda be dictated by a terrorist.

You know your are speaking for your self, right? Because you are not speaking for me. If you can not get the reason of the chapter than that is on you and perhaps you shouldn't play. If that is your only real reason why you do not like it because of that reason. Perhaps you should leave the game. Or try playing through with another toon and perhaps pay attention better and maybe it would make perfect sense than.

But please, do not speak for me or put your words in my mouth, and i imagine the other people wouldn't like it neither. When you, your self, do not know what mine, and the other people's thoughts on the chapter is?

I wish you the best in what ever you choose to do?

Take Care and Be Well.....

Whew! That was a lot of salt for something I didn't even come close to doing. Of course I know I'm speaking for myself, but it looks like there are plenty others with mixed feelings

Aud has a point. KOTFE has gotten a little boring and could use a little twist such as the Outlander choosing to unite with either Arcaan against SCORPIO or vise versa. Edited by Slerdnico
Made some mistakes

An alliance with Arcann? My God, is this really going to build up to the biggest slumber party pillow-fight ever?? Let's make friends with everybody under the sun!

Dark Side characters are getting shafted in this expansion. Not enough killing options. It makes little sense for a Dark Sider to tolerate the constant betrayal and insubordination of everyone around him. Exiling companions is stupid, especially when the location of our base is CRITICAL!!! Killing them to ensure their silence is much more Sithy,

An alliance with Arcann? My God, is this really going to build up to the biggest slumber party pillow-fight ever?? Let's make friends with everybody under the sun!

Dark Side characters are getting shafted in this expansion. Not enough killing options. It makes little sense for a Dark Sider to tolerate the constant betrayal and insubordination of everyone around him. Exiling companions is stupid, especially when the location of our base is CRITICAL!!! Killing them to ensure their silence is much more Sithy,

That is true. And it wouldn't even be dark side, it would be about survival. Even those filthy Jedi would realise that you can't just have someone like Koth running wild. Or having your agenda being dictated by a terrorist like Kalyio.

But that has actually always been a flaw - Malavai Quinn is also a traitor and received no punishment. He did not even get demoted, although he should have been executed on the spot.

You've had plenty of DS options, you just havn't had any stupid-ds options. And I don't knwo what you mean by 'It makes little sense for a Dark Sider to tolerate the constant betrayal and insubordination of everyone around him.'' Your character hasn't had to 'tolerate' betrayal, it's just that the characters who do betray you are smart enough to not stand right in front of you when it's revealed.

That is true. And it wouldn't even be dark side, it would be about survival. Even those filthy Jedi would realise that you can't just have someone like Koth running wild. Or having your agenda being dictated by a terrorist like Kalyio.

But that has actually always been a flaw - Malavai Quinn is also a traitor and received no punishment. He did not even get demoted, although he should have been executed on the spot.

Quinn was a traitor to you, not the Empire. Remember, at the time you were not recognized as the Emperor's Wrath, so as far as the government and military were concerned you were just a lowly apprentice. Barras, on the other hand, was your master and a Dark Council member, so you would be the one considered a traitor for all you did, while Quinn was just following the orders of his superior and yours. Yes, the game should have let you kill him in a blind fit of rage, but the army would have considered him an exemplary soldier for doing his duty in the face of certain death, not a traitor.

Agreed. I guessed that the Eternal Fleet would go rogue the instant they mentioned it was all run by droids. SCORPIO's betrayal, while in-character, was also something you could see coming a mile away.

And if they make us team up with Arcann (or Vaylin) at any point in the future, that's the end of my sub. The only interaction I want with them is their deaths (and Senya's, please).

That's not a twist, we've done that kind of thing already in SoR.

Maybe, maybe not, but in SoR, we didn't unite our alliance with the enemy to kill a different enemy, which sucks, since it didn't but I knew this was coming ever since SCORPIO said this line in Chapter 14:

(SCORPIO):"Because the GEMINI Captains are based off of me."

It's more about the combination of chapters. 10-11-12 is the weakest sequence and I know I'm going to be unhappy when I have to run my LS/DS toon through those. Each is fine on their own, but they are each filler so the 3 chapter stretch is the roughest.

I was happy to see my agent reunite with Kaliyo.

I also liked finally being able to fight Valkorion and see him leave (for now) in Chapter 12, but everything else about that chapter...not so much. I wish we could've killed Satele after putting up with her inane rambling and "Third Way" approach to the Force for the whole chapter.

It's probs just me, but, my smuggler has a thing for crazy chicks. She's totally align with Vaylin. Although, from one particular mail

the mail that Scorpio sends, she will almost definitely continue to ally with her.

Worst chapter so far ? hum..I think I go with Vision in the Dark .

That chapter looked so good in the preview Vid , Heck that day I saw alot of peoples in my guild (who has a population of 1 nowdays) log back in .

Valk going pissy no matter what is bad m'kay . Then he just leave m'kay without explanation . And then Marr and Satele show up acting like they have been taking weed m'kay and then they just Pouf! dissapear m'kay . Leaving us with mouth wide open wonder *** m'kay .

and we get a crappy looking new blade/blaster/cannon/rifle and so far it hasn't been used .

The Kaliyo (Firebrand) chapter felt so mundane to me.

I played through Makeb, SoR 8+ times (probably out of necessity, though) but I can't bring myself to go through all of KOTFE even a second time.

Mostly because I am sick to death of skytroopers

I would rather do my class story again from scratch (I think BW was banking on that with DvL... I mean I'd rather re-do it on a toon that's already done it, much the same as you can re-do heroics etc)