Incompetent Healer - new title?

Greetings!

We gathered a group today to try out the new operation: Dread Palace. Upon reaching Dread Master Raptus, the other healer any myself, as part of the game, got called in to the healing challenge.

We failed, and the game announced we were "incompetent healers". On TS3, we were laughing quite hard, we actually found it funny.

We actually killed poor Raptus, and afterwards, talking with the other healer, we agreed on to ask you Developers if it's possible to add new titles into the game: "Incompetent Healer" and "Competent Healer", depending on how you finish the challenge.

It would be quite similar to the huge boss on Corellia, called "Lucky", where you get the Unlucky or Lucky title, depending if you beat the boss or not.

What do you think about it?

Best regards,

Jinart

A sage healer and myself (scoundrel) ran in and did that after a few times of trying to figure out what to do. and after throwing all of our hots and big heals on him I had to pop my adrenals and relic and we only passed with 3-5% each time. It is possible with just 2 healers, but since the dps tore through their challenge we might consider pulling in a dps to off heal like mentioned above.

Ohmygod! I just came on here to ask this exact same thing :D My guild ran this last night and myself and the other healer were laughing our asses off :D We all thought they would make awesome titles

*EDIT*

In regards to strategies to heal it. We have a sage/scoundrel combo and did it pretty comfortably. First off, before entering, I would make sure I have 3 stacks of resplendence so my Salvation instant casts on the guy, popped force armor on him, used the rejuvenate + Healing trance combo and finally, used benevolence whenever healing trance was off cool down or if I didn't have 3 stacks of resplendence to put down instant salvation. Our scoundrel, upon coming in, popped his slow release medpacks, Kolto pack and then spammed Underworld Medicine. If the target got below 30% he popped his Emergency Medpack.

This is in full 72's and no stim so it definitley can be done, it just requires some co-ordination with both the healers (e.g. My partner healer and myself have been healing together for over a year now, so we know how we work it pretty well :p )

Edited by zXBurntToastXz

Nice!

We were two operatives, healing together for a few months now - we made sure we had 3 stacks of Tactical Advantage on us, but the problem was we entered the portal, and the small room was empty. When the guy appeared in the middle, he already had around 30-40% HP down.

Still, I'm not trying to complain, we laughed a lot on the announcement... we accepted our incompetent fate :)