Why isn't the story related to the movie?

xHPx

Hey, I recently bought this game. I've watched the Star War movie several times before and it's about Anaking Skywalker, his girlfriend, darth moul etc. (misspell?). I'm soon level 30 and I haven't heard anything about the characters from the movie? Will this come at later levels or do this game play out in another planet of the Star War galaxy?

/HP

Same reason why King Henry didn't talk about Adolf Hitler, because he didn't exist then. I'm sure there is something that MIGHT be similar, like events mentions in the movies.

One instance I found similar to that is in another game. In Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, you fight someone trying to revive Ragnos. In SWTOR, you go to his temple. Closes thing I've seen so far.

Hey, I recently bought this game. I've watched the Star War movie several times before and it's about Anaking Skywalker, his girlfriend, darth moul etc. (misspell?). I'm soon level 30 and I haven't heard anything about the characters from the movie? Will this come at later levels or do this game play out in another planet of the Star War galaxy?

/HP

These fora never cease to baffle me.

Anaking skywalker and his girlfriend... rofl