Why No Flings for the Ladies?

Mutive

Okay, so I love TOR except for one thing: There are all kinds of flings for male characters and zero for female characters that aren't part of storyline quests.

I've come up with a list for Empire side (I haven't played enough Republic to be sure - and I've only played through one story line all the way, so I'm not going to comment on which classes get millions of one night stands for men and zero for women - mine didn't feel *that* unbalanced, although I'm annoyed that men got two LIs to my one *and* could flirt with everything that moved, while I only got to flirt with well...some of what moved). But just wandering around the world, Imperial men get to hook up with:

Darth Lachris

Thana Vash

Lord Zarvasha (I think?)

Maybe others? (I haven't finished my first male character yet)

Imperial women get...

No one

This irritates me. Do the writers seriously not think that some women want to take one night stand options when they're presented? (And if they don't - couldn't they just, you know, ignore them?) Especially as it's not exactly hard to program NPCs to have one night stands. (At least when all they do is say "let's go back to my place" **FADE TO BLACK**)

Is it equally bad on Republic side?