6.0 GSF changes & features revealed!

Pietrastor

That’s not a comprehensive list. You forgot that free-to-play will now get 25% renown points from GSF matches. (Not that they could equip the gear without the artifact authorization, or get to level 75 without subbing at least once in the 29 days before tomorrow, but you get the point.) Edited by phalczen

You forgot to add the following:

• Due to popularity, the Flashfire will now have the highest armor, hull, and shields of any ship in the game with a reduced cost to engine boost and an increase in weapon power. Their range will also rival that of a gunship, and their accuracy and damage will be adjusted to accommodate this new range. They can now use Protorps as well as drop Hyperspace Beacons and various other mines and drones, and can use a second co-pilot.

• Colliding with an object after activating an engine ability will destroy the object and not the ship. It is now possible to delete the entire map. This function is only accessible with a Flashfire.

• However, almost none of you have cherished this ship as much as the person who posted this, therefore if your ship stats are beneath theirs in terms of skill and playtime, the ship will be removed from your Hangar across all characters on your Legacy who meet that criteria. You will be unable to re-acquire it for these toons thereafter. Any character who does not meet this criteria will be exempt from this purge.

• Upon miraculously defeating a Flashfire, you will unlock the title 'Le Hacke', and all of your credits and cartel coins will be withdrawn from your account and given to the victim of your obvious hax within 24hrs as a form of compensation. Why would you ever do such a thing? That poor, defenseless Flashfire...

• If you find yourself in a match with a Flashfire on the other team, fret not. We have also disabled the exit battle option for your convenience.

These changes do not effect the Sith Empire's variant of this craft. Sorry, Sting!

Edited by ForfiniteStories

^ I guess I get to talk to myself!

Each GSF match completed rewards you one ranked pvp crate. You also get a small amount of Tech Fragments for ease match. And bit less of a small amount from dailies and weeklies. Def not the foremost way to farm gear or anything..but you do get a little something at least. I hope/assume the ranked pvp crates end up giving pretty interesting loot once your item lvl is maxed.