can you beat a smug when they got the jump?

Vektarulz

now of course evreything said here is the same for a op in that = spec

but I fought a smug twice today,one fight was i saw him fought him normal and fear aoed when he tried to run and got the kill

2nd fight i said to him''ill let you get the intiate so your at full class advantage (the biggest mistake ever)

He killed me in no more than 5 seconds and i was stun locked(no chance of poppen a sheild and frankly i think even with ward it wouldent of changed much)

how does a marauder counter there intiate? its so quick and brutal i mean maybe if you hotkeyed quick enough you could break stunn and go invuln,at half life i could still beat him cause as soon as i can actuley fight them they drop quick but seriously what the hell are you supposed to do?

I can kill sorcs/sages bounty hunters/troopers by interuptting correctly

other marauders and sents of = skill level are a speed test

juggernaughts and guardians are pretty easy most of the

time but sometimes also a speed test

assassins/shadows(IMO the hardest if there the dot tree) I also know how to kill

but i cant for the life of me figure this out is it realy when they get the jump its over and i have to wait for a chance to get the jump on them?

Edited by Vektarulz

Only thing I can suggest ( and I could be wrong), the second i am knocked down, blow unleash and pop saber and cloak asap. Kick back and enjoy eating some stuns, camo need be and start up on him hard, relics, adrenals, make him panic/defense before u diiiiiie. Undying rage will make or break this fight, 5 seconds is sometimes all it takes if used when you have some face time.

Only thing I can suggest ( and I could be wrong), the second i am knocked down, blow unleash and pop saber and cloak asap. Kick back and enjoy eating some stuns, camo need be and start up on him hard, relics, adrenals, make him panic/defense before u diiiiiie. Undying rage will make or break this fight, 5 seconds is sometimes all it takes if used when you have some face time.

This is pretty much exactly what I do. Before the nerf then no there was no chance, but after the nerf you can escape and reposition and take the fight to him.