Looking for active but laid back guild.

Zemius

I've been browsing around looking for a guild to join, but everyone has Teamspeak requirements and/or a full on job application. I want to join a community of fun, mature players who aren't easily offended and joke around.. Not apply for a job. Also, I don't use a headset for my desktop. Anyone out there who have reasonable guilds?

agree! no headset = insta kick from my community teamspeak (plays multiple games) but i TOO am looking for guild to PVE with... LOL not this hey your in group 2 or group 3 with alt toon stuff..

<Symphony of the Forsaken> is a rapidly growing imp guild. If you are interested. Fill out the simple App on our website at http://sofimp.enjin.com. It is an easy one to fill out. We basically use it so that you can get a hold of us and we can get you in guild with invite.

Look forward to talking with you!

Come check out Souls of Fate and Gentlemen Bastards we are a dual faction alliance so we have players who jump back and forth. We are a laid back fun loving guild that just likes to chat, run raids, do PvP and Starfighter and just have a good time.

We do have some set raid teams, but we also do a lot of in guild PUG stuff also.

If you are interested check out http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com and see if we look like the kind of folks you would enjoy spending your ingame time with.

A word on the use of a headset, if we can hear your game sound coming through your Mic many players will turn your volume way down or mute you. We are not d-bags and we would never kick a person from TS or from the guild because they don't own a headset. However for some reason when a person using TS without a headset talks the game sounds in the background are EXTREMELY loud and it hurts the ears of other people in TS. Often times, if you key your mic while in combat, the game sound will even drown out your voice and no one can hear you over your game sounds. Wearing a headset not only allows you to experience more of the game via the audio cues and changes of music tempo but is courteous to your fellow gamers so you don't blow out their eardrums when you talk over TS.