Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Balance

MK-ULTRA
09.26.2019 , 11:07 PM | #1
There is none.
You spelled tyranny wrong.

Nickodemous
09.27.2019 , 08:16 PM | #2
I am going to say this once. Why? Because I have never responded to a "balance" post ever. This game is one of the most "balanced" game I have played. The pvp is quick, it relentless, and....if YOU don't know what you doing....well....you my friend are done.

I love the speed and the unforgiving nature of pvp.either you know how to perform......or you are garbage..

There are a ton of good players out there. Either you learn to play with them or you make a post on the forums, guess you are that guy.
Clandestu TyranticusTyranticus
Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord

The Harbinger - POT5 - Jedi Covenant

MK-ULTRA
Yesterday , 03:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickodemous View Post
I am going to say this once. Why? Because I have never responded to a "balance" post ever. This game is one of the most "balanced" game I have played. The pvp is quick, it relentless, and....if YOU don't know what you doing....well....you my friend are done.

I love the speed and the unforgiving nature of pvp.either you know how to perform......or you are garbage..

There are a ton of good players out there. Either you learn to play with them or you make a post on the forums, guess you are that guy.
better late than never: I'm specifically referring to team balance. Too many games of huttball end in 6-0 and too many other matches end in 100-0. I have seen many, many games where 1 team is full of legendary players while the other is filled with f2p nubs.

I have seen final kill counts, many many times, where it is 130 kill vs 1 kill. Or maybe zero kills. ZERO KILLS. That is not balanced.

FYI there devs, this turns nubs off which is why ranked pvp and stuff is kinda dead. There is a direct correlation. I can help you for a minimal consolation fee.
You spelled tyranny wrong.

omaan
Yesterday , 07:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MK-ULTRA View Post
better late than never: I'm specifically referring to team balance. Too many games of huttball end in 6-0 and too many other matches end in 100-0. I have seen many, many games where 1 team is full of legendary players while the other is filled with f2p nubs.

I have seen final kill counts, many many times, where it is 130 kill vs 1 kill. Or maybe zero kills. ZERO KILLS. That is not balanced.

FYI there devs, this turns nubs off which is why ranked pvp and stuff is kinda dead. There is a direct correlation. I can help you for a minimal consolation fee.
Ahahahahaha. This guy said it was his first post in "balance" thread and now you tell him you meant not class balance but some other balance which is not even an issue. Nice one.

Seterade
Yesterday , 07:58 PM | #5
legendary players
best indicator of pvp skill ever. this is what I look for when I guage a pvp book by its cover.

Ayushman
Yesterday , 08:46 PM | #6
legendary players (...) f2p nubs.
lol rofl lmao.........
Let me stop you right here!!!
Legendary status is given to someone who has completed all 8 original story line which are free to f2p as well.
Someone don't have to do any fp, op or pvp, gsf to attain that.
You'd better look for something like warlord/ elite warlord/ manhunter title during pvp matches. Even then its not a proper indicator how good they are. Keep your eyes/ ear open. Memorise name of good players and watch out for dps hunters or nubcakes who ragequit frequently and you will know if you can play a certain match.

A small example: (Pls dont sue me )
Few days back I had an arena against two very good ops. In my team there was a slinger (dps hunter). I immidietly knew that arena is a loss and I will be the first one to die . It turned exactly that. Slinger was top dps and the ops won the match.
Seasonally 'Drunken' SWarrior... (wip)
Deys Legacy...(wip)... < The Galaxy's Least Wanted/Reputed >
'Do or Don't, there is no try' is polite way of saying 'You su(c)k badly. Go home'
Help out a fellow gamer? Click to know more.

Glower
Today , 02:42 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ayushman View Post
l
You'd better look for something like warlord/ elite warlord/ manhunter title during pvp matches.
Beware of Party Crasher's these are the scariest of them all!
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "Theyd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

limenutpen
Today , 04:16 AM | #8
On Darth Maglus since 6.0 I am having a 25% chunk of really nice Regz close games, which makes me you rage even more when you lose. In the last months of 5 meta things where really bad, as the original poster said or you win roll or you are thrashed.
For example yesterday I lost an Ancient Hypergates by a couple of points, and also had ODG also lost by by 5 points. The games where it very rarely ends up being close are the CW maps *new map is a bit better cause of kills count and buffs to quick cap), and Voidstar. Now I know these maps are a lot of fun and many like them (also me) but BW should change the mechanics of the Civil Wars to be something more like Novare Coast. The 50% with one turret being enough is lame, and makes the game become lazy.

For me the best maps are Novare Coast top top favorite, Ancient Hypergates (a close second), and Odeesson Proven Grounds. Btw those who leave ODG (a lot do it on DM) should really not do any PvP as this game has much possibilities to turn around and win. It is a great map.

I think the worst map Swtor has is the Quesh vertical Huttball, all the rest is pretty good.