Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.0: Bye Mercs, hi Concealment Operatives

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
6.0: Bye Mercs, hi Concealment Operatives

DarthJasper
10.06.2019 , 05:19 AM | #11
just got back in this game.. whew..silly stuff..
I am a Sith but I served the Jedi Council.For peace of the entire galaxy. I am Darth Jasper.
Server: Bastion
Account Creation Date: 04.10.10

ThePsyEagle
10.06.2019 , 05:46 AM | #12
It was already mentioned above that operatives burned through their cds after the first burst. The overall damage doesn‘t change too much, it‘s just seperated into burst phases. So that makes it kind of easier to avoid as well. I would be more worried about other classes tbh

TrixxieTriss
10.06.2019 , 05:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ThePsyEagle View Post
It was already mentioned above that operatives burned through their cds after the first burst. The overall damage doesn‘t change too much, it‘s just seperated into burst phases. So that makes it kind of easier to avoid as well. I would be more worried about other classes tbh
The point you missing is the tacticals and set bonuses. Gives Operative 6 rolls

ThePsyEagle
10.06.2019 , 07:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
The point you missing is the tacticals and set bonuses. Gives Operative 6 rolls
No, they already removed that. The old version is still on the PTS, but they will give TO a rework. It‘s now 2min cd and shield probe reset instead of exfiltrate. So we are basically back to the old oper roll with the 2 sec reduced exfiltrate cd from the set bonus.

Btw, Snipers can do basically 4 consecutive rolls right now. This is even worse considering they roll 18m(?). But this will get nerfed to 3 as well. (Roll >Evasion (Roll reset)> Roll> Imp Prep > Roll > Evasion > Roll)

Raansu
10.06.2019 , 02:22 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Three words :

Sniper phase walk
Snipers are so beyond broken on live right now that the fact they are getting more stuff in 6.0 instead of massive nerfs just screams ineptitude from the developers. Honestly if all the buffs they get go live I'm straight done with the game. Between them and the mercs and being OP practically forever with devs doing nothing to address it. Just a waste of time to pvp in this game anymore.

Drunken-Monkey
10.06.2019 , 03:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ksiphon View Post
hordes of stunlocking operatives
1 shot their victims from stealth
And soon no one will play this game anymore
The end is near. Sky is falling. Bethink of your savior Jesus Christ sinners!!!!
Inkabunga - ToFN RIP