Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Ranked Comms

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Legacy Ranked Comms

merovejec
10.01.2019 , 11:17 PM | #1
Hi,

I would really like to ask the Devs and Keith to consider making the Ranked comms legacy wide as a QoL improvement!

Since you have announced that you will be providing the old season rewards I was very hyped about it, cause I really wanted Giradas Rancor, even if only a replica. When it finaly came it cost 200k coms which is quite a lot, but I wanted to try to farm it. Naturally due to family and work life its not possible to farm this 24/7 and I only got to 103k during the season. I will get gold tier now on my main, but thats only another 30k coms which still isnt enough. What is worse however is:

Quote:
Please note that when these rewards become available, their Season 10 counterparts (Resourceful Renegade Armor Set, Stronghold Decorations, and Replica Season 1 items) will increase in price.
That means the price will be increasing and at the rate I am able to play I will never get it. This is where the legacy comes in. Yes, I have played other toons and have around 30k-50k on around 4 toons each. Yet this doesnt help my main to be able to afford it.

Sure, you can say I should just play one toon for the whole season to farm the coms, yes, its an option, but do we really want to go this way? Everytime I login I just have to play ONLY my main to farm the coms? I like playing other toons, other classes, not just my main. So please consider making the PVP coms legacy!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

Lhancelot
10.02.2019 , 01:17 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Hi,

I would really like to ask the Devs and Keith to consider making the Ranked comms legacy wide as a QoL improvement!

Since you have announced that you will be providing the old season rewards I was very hyped about it, cause I really wanted Giradas Rancor, even if only a replica. When it finaly came it cost 200k coms which is quite a lot, but I wanted to try to farm it. Naturally due to family and work life its not possible to farm this 24/7 and I only got to 103k during the season. I will get gold tier now on my main, but thats only another 30k coms which still isnt enough. What is worse however is:

That means the price will be increasing and at the rate I am able to play I will never get it. This is where the legacy comes in. Yes, I have played other toons and have around 30k-50k on around 4 toons. Yet this doesnt help my main to be able to afford it.

Sure, you can say I should just play one toon for the whole season to farm the coms, yes, its an option, but do we really want to go this way? Everytime I login I just have to play ONLY my main to farm the coms? I like playing other toons, other classes, not just my main. So please consider making the PVP coms legacy!
I agree it ought to be legacy wide.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

oli-fynnobi
10.02.2019 , 02:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Hi,

I totally agree with legacy wide ranked tokens.

That means the price will be increasing and at the rate I am able to play I will never get it. This is where the legacy comes in. Yes, I have played other toons and have around 30k-50k on around 4 toons. Yet this doesnt help my main to be able to afford it.

I agree with that.