Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Super" Energy Shield!

TheOpf
04.20.2012 , 11:30 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Agooz View Post
My Orokeet admiring my new "Super Energy Shield" Look!
2pc PvP Medic + 2pc PvE Super + Augmented Lacquerous Mesh helmet (one of my favorite headpieces).
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71567870@N04/6950581054/

And here he is drooling over my PvE Augmented War hero Set.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/71567870@N04/7096651705/

Now I need to farm some credits after blowing 1mil+ over the last few days on gear.
I am sorry I don't get why anyone likes the BM set the double chestpiece look, and that dog-ugly helmet ;p. I am going to have to take some photo's of my awesome set, plus I need to farm Foundry/BP for the Dark Grey PT set.
The Bounty Hunter AP Guide: Always Learning -Vanguard Tactics Guide: Where is my PG Slow?
Anam Ithieor- 50 AP Powertech
Anbas Ithieor- 20 Operative (lethality/healer)

Agooz
04.20.2012 , 12:11 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TheOpf View Post
I am sorry I don't get why anyone likes the BM set the double chestpiece look, and that dog-ugly helmet ;p. I am going to have to take some photo's of my awesome set, plus I need to farm Foundry/BP for the Dark Grey PT set.
OMG you're like my wife. Complete opposites in taste. lol

dardack
04.20.2012 , 01:07 PM | #33
I don't like his first, but I'm in love with the war hero look like i've said many times.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

TheOpf
04.20.2012 , 03:15 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by dardack View Post
I don't like his first, but I'm in love with the war hero look like i've said many times.
The war hero look is very nice compared. I just really liked the smaller Iron Man type helmets for our 40 PVE Gear. I keep promising myself to farm Foundry/BP for the Unwavering PT set. Can I farm the gear and then have an Armormech crit make me the same set?

BTW, Dardack and Agooz, will you guys test out the spreadsheet I posted in the AP guide to see how accurate it is?
The Bounty Hunter AP Guide: Always Learning -Vanguard Tactics Guide: Where is my PG Slow?

dardack
04.20.2012 , 03:47 PM | #35
The war hero look is very nice compared. I just really liked the smaller Iron Man type helmets for our 40 PVE Gear. I keep promising myself to farm Foundry/BP for the Unwavering PT set. Can I farm the gear and then have an Armormech crit make me the same set?

BTW, Dardack and Agooz, will you guys test out the spreadsheet I posted in the AP guide to see how accurate it is?
It won't be till much later man. I'll try, i used to be math major, then i went into accounting, which is a different type of math all together, then i went into computer forensics for an actual job. So my math is very rusty.
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

TheOpf
04.23.2012 , 02:17 PM | #36
I went and picked up the Combat medic boots and legs today. I must say Agooz, the 3 seconds extra shield is super sweet. it's much better than the two piece Combat tech or Eliminator 2 pc set bonus. I had a Marauder who didn't know what to do with me he tried to stun me through, but I had plenty of time to stun and kite him with the extended shield time.

Agooz
04.23.2012 , 02:30 PM | #37
I went and picked up the Combat medic boots and legs today. I must say Agooz, the 3 seconds extra shield is super sweet. it's much better than the two piece Combat tech or Eliminator 2 pc set bonus. I had a Marauder who didn't know what to do with me he tried to stun me through, but I had plenty of time to stun and kite him with the extended shield time.
It is still even better with another 3sec of suppercommando pve 2pc. My survivability has been dramatically increased with an 18sec shield. As a Pyro going against a marauder or a focus group is awesome now. Not only am I getting a long mitigation shield, but because I'm getting hit ALOT, Energy Rebounder is proccing constantly. Several times I looked at the cooldown of Energy Shield after it expires and I see just about a minute left before I can use it again.

Irunbad
04.24.2012 , 12:20 AM | #38
So just so I get this straight. I can demod the pve supercomando pieces and put pvp mods in and not loose the set bonus?
And I am assumin that I can use tionese or columi or even mix em one each correct?

Agooz
04.24.2012 , 12:28 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Irunbad View Post
So just so I get this straight. I can demod the pve supercomando pieces and put pvp mods in and not loose the set bonus?
And I am assumin that I can use tionese or columi or even mix em one each correct?
Yes.

The only time you would lose the set bonus is if you mod the piece with War Hero armor mods, because the war hero gear carries its set bonus on the mod and will override any other setbonus.

Akeno_kazuma
04.26.2012 , 04:54 AM | #40
loving all build post lately, but can someone share a link to this super energy shield build is it the same as the bubble tank build that was posted by Agooz?
Glidarts - pryo pt of Juyo
Gildarts - level 50 Powertech Juyo