Game is VERY BUGGY today!

PennyAnn

My Vette companion cannot craft more than one item at a time. It seems to happen whether she is my active companion or not, and I only have Treek and Nico unlocked besides her. (They all seem to be okay to craft 5 items at a time like normal).

In a 4v4 pvp arena just now the other team had 5 people active in the match and we could not read the team roster in the match window.

Also, every time I load into a new area (fleet, SH, or planet) my UI disappears and I have to CTRL-U twice to get it to reappear.

I'm not sure what is going on today, but strange things keep happening. Here's hoping the server isn't about to take a big dump. Cross-posted to Bug Forums.

Someone please look into this, Devs?

Edited by PennyAnn

I am an IT Professional and I am going to ask a very common question that you may find stupid and you may have already done it: have you tried a full system restart?

I'm just saying that a lot of the time when multiple bugs are happening the issue is more likely on the client side and the first step is a full system restart.

ill tell you what the other day before maintenance i had 3 loops of music going in game , for an extended period of time i actually heard fleet music and i was like hmm this is to good to be true , jump to belsavis fleet music was still playing , on top of ambient music on planet lol , back out to character screen and now i had log in music + 2 other

you can say reboot pc but lets be honest here this game is getting more and more buggy each day

Edited by KerryK

I have rebooted my system several times, in addition I tried the game's repair tool. All bugs are still present. I could go on to list the many persistent bugs that I've reported over the last 3 years that are still not fixed (many in operations which I assume will likely be ignored forever as the Developers do not care about end game PvE content at all)... but that was just a few of the really bad ones I noticed from yesterday. LOL