Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How many have actually cancelled their sub

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
How many have actually cancelled their sub

Shepird
12.06.2016 , 01:33 PM | #1
Don't need to post reasons why. Just wondering how many actually have. Mine runs out next Monday and I won't be renewing any time in the near future. I just want to know if this newest iteration of the game has really had an effect on their subs.

ArkhaanPremiare
12.06.2016 , 01:37 PM | #2
I just resubbed after a hiatus, but with everyone saying the game's gotten worse (like I predicted), I'm starting to regret doing so. Hopefully everyone unsubs so this game dies and they can start working on a new Star Wars product. Preferably not in crappy MMO format.

Rheshalea
12.06.2016 , 01:38 PM | #3
Both I and my husband have. (He doesn't post on forums, so I report in for him as well.)

Shepird
12.06.2016 , 01:39 PM | #4
Felt more like Mass Effect or Dragon Age in this release as far as the story goes. The Chapter 6 part felt like the party in Dragon Age : Inquisition

Degan
12.06.2016 , 01:41 PM | #5
I run out on Friday.
Bounty Hunter Parking Only.
All Others Will Be Frozen In Carbonite.
Hopping a ride on the All the way to Alderaan!

Benets
12.06.2016 , 01:41 PM | #6
As here block my credit card to get 1 month, i got to subs the two months option, 1 day after i regret my decision.

This expansion is a scam, they change nothing only the name of the stuff, but is the same old thing with different name.

Like "uprising" is a fancy name for tactical flashpoint.

No new operation, no real flashpoint.

I am trying to get refund now
- "Do or do not, there's no try" -
Benets
aka
Mxyzptlk

Olirum
12.06.2016 , 01:41 PM | #7
I have

HelinCarnate
12.06.2016 , 01:41 PM | #8
Use 60 day cards since my bank won't sub with EA. Currently I do not plan to purchase more unless they make some changes.
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.
http://www.swtor.com/r/mB5FPn obligatory referral link.

Vember
12.06.2016 , 01:42 PM | #9
So I shouldn't see any of your names in negative posts in the coming months?

Somehow I really, really doubt it.

Eshvara
12.06.2016 , 01:43 PM | #10
I have, my sub runs out on 31st and not going to renew it. I'll miss swtor and will come back for the next expansion or if gearing changes. Just don't feel like subbing to grind for gear I may get.

That aside I never intended to sub for a full year, I haven't done that since the early days of WoW.
I have other things I need to focus on. If I didn't then there's still a chance I would have continued subbing. Gaming just doesn't fit into my schedule for a full year around!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vember View Post
So I shouldn't see any of your names in negative posts in the coming months?

Somehow I really, really doubt it.
After the 31st I won't be here posting, so yes. Though I think that only goes into effect after maintenance. But yeah no more in the first week of January.
#Arcannite
For The Empire