Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Nerf, Who is leaving/unsubbing poll

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Companion Nerf, Who is leaving/unsubbing poll

Chuhu
11.29.2015 , 09:25 AM | #511
Still have over 40 days left..and to keep playing they need to come up with something good..really good.
A free HK-51 from level 1 like Nico can be a good thing.
?האם זה באמת המקום הנכון עבורך

RogerApple
11.29.2015 , 09:11 PM | #512
For me personally. It's just harder to log in. Before I used to love logging in. Now I find myself just logging in to play PVP for a few rounds. I haven't even went back to the class quest on my bounty hunter. This game is really nice but the bugs on it are everywhere. I honestly don't know if I will keep playing. I don't want to just remove it from my game features yet. At the same time I'm not overly excited to play it. Before I was literally playing all day. Now I just log in for a few PVP matches.

Oh how I wish they would just kept it the same. For 22 days we were promised this great new expansion. The chapters are fun for the most part. The majority of the game is leveling etc. I'll likely maybe stop playing then come back once all the chapters are released. I really want to keep playing the game. It's just the horrible grind combined with the bad coding on the game just kinda lets me down. I'll likely keep playing since its only so much per month. If I need space on my SSD. I'll likely remove it.

JAOMSYH
11.30.2015 , 10:05 PM | #513
I have canceled my sub after being a sub since 2012, believe I have 23 days left. I play a merc healer and for me swtor downward spiral started with SoR. Not because of story but because of how bioware ignores us when it comes to issues that effect game play. I was in a strickly raiding guild and when SoR went live the ability lag and ravager exploit and how long it took to address it single handedly killed off the guild I was in. The time it took for bioware to address the issue gave me reason to start looking elsewhere. Bioware finally fixes it and I come back but it was not the same. The disciplines changes was nice and exciting then kotfe was announced. I was lucky enough to get into beta for it but was dissapointed when the numerous bugs myself and others reported were still there when it went live. Kotfe made the game fun again for someone like me at least for a little while. Then came the fiasco, the companion Nerf. Granted I didn't care much since I had stopped pve pretty much all together and started pvp all the time. The cartel market changes were a huge let down. Then I had an epiphany one night while sitting on the toilet and reading the forums, bioware doesn't care about me or my experience with their product they only care about getting my money. So i chose to speak in terms bioware can understand, sub canceled. Good bye swtor and all the people of the game. May you still find the game fun and hopefully support the game for many years to come. I had fun while I was here and may return one day but for now it is good bye.

Chuhu
12.01.2015 , 11:46 AM | #514
The good thing with this forums is that u get reminders all the time about how much I don't like EAWare.
Done the uninstall..and I guess it is goodbye to u European players.
?האם זה באמת המקום הנכון עבורך

RogerApple
12.02.2015 , 04:55 PM | #515
It's sad to see so many people going. As much I complain I don't see any other MMO with choice aspect. I simply wish they would allow us to play the way we wanted. They kept this Nerf would be entirely optional. That it would be our choice to play two different ways. We were mislead. It wasn't optional. If they would simply buff companions to the way they were the majority of people would be much happier.