Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Drinking Game

jauvtus
10.28.2016 , 02:09 PM | #191
I don't drink myself but I find the idea amusing:
KotFE drinking game:
Whenever your ally hides vital information from you, you take a shot. If he/she promises this will not happen again, yet does it, you take two shots. Increase exponentially.
Whenever your Force sensitive PC looks like 6-year old Padawan compared to other Force sensitive NPCs, you take a shot.
Whenever Vitiate slows time and you don't use it to move to a perfect defensive/counter position but rather argue with him, take a shot.
Whenever someone says destiny, take a shot.
Whenever someone from imp/rep world who clearly knows your name and title calls you Outlandre*, take a shot.
Whenever someone says Zakuul Knights have superior way of Force even after slaughtering literally every single one of them, take a shot.
Whenever you say anything like: "It's Arcann's turn to be on defensive!" or "Now we take the fight to Arcann!", yet you do sidemissions which are not direct confrontations against Arcann himself, take a shot.
Whenever your choices matter, take a... wait, you'd never drink then. Instead whenever your choice do not matter (i.e. everyone does the opposite you say), take a shot.
Whenever Koth says Vitiate is nice, take a shot.
Whenever you face any mob that is not a Skytrooper, take a shot.
Whenever you feel like this is Star Wars without the mention of the Force, take a shot.

*I despise that title so much I mistyped on purpose.
Why did the SW start with Episode IV?
Because the director Yoda was

LyraineAlei
10.29.2016 , 03:16 PM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by jauvtus View Post
Whenever someone from imp/rep world who clearly knows your name and title calls you Outlaundry, take a shot.
Fixed it for you, because the PC's always seemingly left out to dry for one thing or another.

Lagoz
10.30.2016 , 03:49 AM | #193
Sort of a marathon drinking game:

Play the class quest on a new character.
Every time "force" is mentioned in the dialogue take a shot (preferably something strong 40+).
See how far you get before passing out or barfing.

Pbjtothemaxx
11.12.2016 , 10:58 AM | #194
Every time Jaesa talks, take a shot..

Please do it.. For your own sake
(She drives me nuts, though I do like how she looks)
Want a free subscription?
Click HERE to get a FREE 7-day subscription, as well as a FREE
character transfer and other FREE goodies.

dr_mike
11.12.2016 , 04:15 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Pbjtothemaxx View Post
(She drives me nuts, though I do like how she looks)
Better watch it or she'll hit you with a frying pan.
Who knows what lurks in the minds of those crazy Sith....
1% gets donated to unemployed Jawas living on Hoth

bcjedi
12.02.2016 , 11:05 AM | #196
Everytime you think your character is going to say something bada** but they end up saying something corny take a shot.