Maelstorm prison

soviira

Wondering has anyone else had any problems with this flash point on story mode. I started it in story mode had my droid helper. And for some strange reason when i leveled up, I seemed to have l lost my droid and it would not let me get it back. The message that i got, kept telling me I couldn't have the droid unless in solo mode and my mission log tells me I am in story mode. So I abandon the mission and after I pick it back up it doesn't restart again at the beginning. It started in the middle of my mission. So I exited the mission and then reset the mission and again the same things as abandoning the mission. it is acting like I am in either veteran or master mode and still would not give me the droid, for story mode. Please has anyone had this type of problem and

Did you start the Flashpoint as part of the storyline/breadcrumbs quest? (This would be in purple text.) Or are you just running this solo as a stand alone? This may affect what's happening. It does indeed sound like it tried to switch you to a different mode. I would recommend exiting the FP instance, deleting the FP quest, and then *resetting your phase* (right click your portrait to find that option.). Then reacquire the FP quest and try again.

Note: Do *not* delete/abandon the purple quest, if that's how you got there, as I do not think you can reacquire that.

Did you start the Flashpoint as part of the storyline/breadcrumbs quest? (This would be in purple text.) Or are you just running this solo as a stand alone? This may affect what's happening. It does indeed sound like it tried to switch you to a different mode. I would recommend exiting the FP instance, deleting the FP quest, and then *resetting your phase* (right click your portrait to find that option.). Then reacquire the FP quest and try again.

Note: Do *not* delete/abandon the purple quest, if that's how you got there, as I do not think you can reacquire that.

Yes I grabbed the mission via crlt g and started as story mode. Every thing ran fine, the support dorid came out and helped. but once I died and clicked on the recall button I got this message 'You must be in a solo mode flashpoint to use this item.' so I did reset the mission via my portrait and ran it again dorid out was told 'if dorid died you can recall it.' but again when I died the button didn't work and I was given same message as before 'you must be in a solo mode flashpoint to use this item.'

I am in story mode not Veteran or master and it was acting like i was. Every thing was working well excpet the recall button for the dorid once you died it didn't work. So this mission is bugged. Please help It is playable just don't died and have some really really good gear. Cause if you died you can not recall the dorid and would have to run it over again to comeplete the mission to get the items you are seeking.