Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please add Arenas again to unranked PVP rotation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please add Arenas again to unranked PVP rotation

DavidAtkinson
05.27.2019 , 10:08 PM | #1
By removing Arenas from the rotation and making them pop only when there aren't enough people in the que was one of the worst choices you could have made for PVP....

Because you did that we are given a never endig spawn of those garbage hutball maps.

Please for the love of... add arenas again to the rotation. That is only way to fix this problem.

I log in to the game and first map is hutball, I rage quit at the start and reque and I get a second hutball, I ragequit again and go the WC... come back and que again and its HUTTTBALL AGAIN.

xmarcusprimex
05.27.2019 , 11:16 PM | #2
I HATE arenas. Glad they are diminished.

Qouivandes
05.28.2019 , 02:58 PM | #3
HATE arenas. I feel compelled to apologize to the other poor souls that had the misfortune of getting stuck with me. I dont mind Glitch Ball too much...but only if i am on the side that does the better glitch.
*”˜˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”* The Cer'qeuil Legacy *”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜˜”*
•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜.•°*”˜ Ebon Hawk ˜”*°•. ˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•
. This is my referral link. We both get some goodies so feel free to click and earn

DarthElation
05.28.2019 , 07:05 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by xmarcusprimex View Post
I HATE arenas. Glad they are diminished.
Agree. Prefer Huttball>Arenas. Would be cool to get the majority's take on this.
Perceptive <Sinister> 55 Marauder, Bastion

Rion_Starkiller
05.28.2019 , 07:21 PM | #5
Love arenas. They are a good way to learn the arena maps, and to practice ranked pvp. Also, arenas are fast!

I would like it if there were a way to queue for arenas.
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(Φ,,,,Φ)(\/) ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
8 pugs and a grophet i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

juliushorst
05.28.2019 , 07:34 PM | #6
Arenas are awful for conquest grind - if you get a bad team there is pretty much no chance to earn those sweet 8 medals while in Huttball, even if the team is bad you have enough time to get them. So, as few arenas as possible please
All grind and no joy makes Jack a dull boy.
Click here. I get this, you get this

Nemmar
05.28.2019 , 08:05 PM | #7
Nonono... noooo!

Absolutely do not do that!

Arenas is a completely different gameplay type from warzones. It should not even be in the same queue.

The way to make everyone happy imo is to make solo queue unranked warzones. solo queue unranked arenas and ranked premade arenas. Also, probably reduce the team size to 3v3 cause of the burst. It will make it more balanced and help the queue popping times.

TrixxieTriss
05.28.2019 , 08:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by juliushorst View Post
Arenas are awful for conquest grind - if you get a bad team there is pretty much no chance to earn those sweet 8 medals while in Huttball, even if the team is bad you have enough time to get them. So, as few arenas as possible please
If you play to win you will get more than 8 medals

Lhancelot
05.28.2019 , 09:02 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
If you play to win you will get more than 8 medals
Just saying I have played to win thousands of times and on my healers depending how the match went it wasn't uncommon that I only racked up 5-7 medals.

I imagine on heals I could work some damage out to ensure I got 8+ medals, however I am pretty sure my team would be pissed if I was pewpewing for medals instead of healing, though lol.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.

TrixxieTriss
05.28.2019 , 09:25 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
Just saying I have played to win thousands of times and on my healers depending how the match went it wasn't uncommon that I only racked up 5-7 medals.

I imagine on heals I could work some damage out to ensure I got 8+ medals, however I am pretty sure my team would be pissed if I was pewpewing for medals instead of healing, though lol.
Pretty sure you get 3 medals if you win. So all you need to do is get 5 medals in the match, which I often get even if we lose.

But honestly, I think the get 8 medals thing is tooooooo easy in 8v8. You should have to get 8 medals and win for it to count