Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Meet The Community Content Creators - Vulkk

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Meet The Community Content Creators - Vulkk
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JediAAK
05.08.2019 , 10:03 PM | #12
Thank you very much, everyone (read in Vulkk's accent for effect, please!) ))
Vulkk - A veteran player and a huge Star Wars fan
VULKK.com
SWTOR Videos, News & Blogs and more!

Nmyownworld
05.08.2019 , 10:22 PM | #13
Congratulations, Vulkk. You do so much, provide so much information for new and long-time players, Wolf.

P.S. - Your accent is awesome.

merovejec
05.08.2019 , 10:58 PM | #14
Congrats Vulkk!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

FlameYOL
05.09.2019 , 08:47 AM | #15
Vulkk is great, and not only for SWTOR his site was really helpful on Andromeda for me as well, so glad to see him being acknowledge as well as hearing his own thoughts and how he started out.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Trlance
05.09.2019 , 10:43 AM | #16
All so exciting about Vulkk. Like Valkorion said to Tsukito when everyone recognized who is husband of Senya: "how delightful". Vulkk - 2100 videos. Me? Almost 4400 over 5 years + 100 x more screens on facebook over 6 years - Kaioken Quincy. You can bow .. now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xymkCqtkQxg

Quote:
With everything that we announced in the upcoming ‘Onslaught’ Expansion, what are you excited for the most?

I am happy to finally have the expansion details revealed. It has been more than a year since the official announcement.
- question is .. why we always wait so long when others mmo what i play too have too much often smth new than this .. game.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

bgstranger
05.09.2019 , 01:04 PM | #17
Congrats homie!

jarkkokylmanen
05.09.2019 , 07:28 PM | #18
Nothing off from Vulk or Swtorista etc, they help new players alot. When we get this kinda thing from Snave, which has made more than any to PvP community. Maybey never coz he dont lick devs...

limenutpen
05.10.2019 , 09:59 AM | #19
Love the Vulk stuff, and though most of it is PvE orientated I do learn from his class guides.

Vulk and Dulfy are the places to visit to know stuff on SWTOR especially re class guiding and how to gear.

The props that these two Content Creators should get is endless IMO.

Saying all this I still think the game should be more helpful in how to gear and when for example an extra peace of Crit is giving you nothing to your stats.

Nireesh
05.11.2019 , 12:44 AM | #20
Nice job Vulkk. You have a great website and I enjoy your updates to swtor. Keep the game honest!