Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Terminal Status

KnightJediShadow
05.31.2019 , 08:43 PM | #1
I haven't played through KOTFE/ET, but with most of the companions now available, I did want to know what companions are still available in the terminal?

SteveTheCynic
06.01.2019 , 01:25 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KnightJediShadow View Post
I haven't played through KOTFE/ET, but with most of the companions now available, I did want to know what companions are still available in the terminal?
Almost all of the old class companions are available for characters of the relevant class.

Or did you mean "which are available *only* from the terminal"? That's a much shorter list, but it's best to divide it into two parts.

First up, the companions who are terminal-only because they haven't returned yet.
* Kira Carsen
* Lord Scourge
* Tharan Cedrax
* Zenith
* Vector Hyllus (I think, although I may be wrong)

Second, the companions who are terminal-only because they won't return or because they returned during a specific stretch of the story and then disappeared again:
* Tanno Vik(1)
* SCORPIO

(1) The original English-language voice actor passed away in 2012. They faked something up for his appearances in KotFE Chapter VI and VIII, but that's all.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

sauceemynx
06.01.2019 , 01:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post

First up, the companions who are terminal-only because they haven't returned yet.
* Kira Carsen
* Lord Scourge
* Tharan Cedrax
* Zenith
* Vector Hyllus (I think, although I may be wrong)
As my sniper will attest, Vector is an alliance alert now (the typical 2 minute type).