Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Huttball 2020

Sammaelle
05.31.2019 , 06:32 PM | #1
Could pls EA make a separate game and avoid us that PAIN! Or at least ask the community if they like this WZ.
It's (maybe) in the game, but not in movies, or (maybe again) i missed something.
“It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.." - Sun Tzu, The Art of war

TrixxieTriss
05.31.2019 , 06:38 PM | #2
LoL, you mean like FIFA for Star Wars

Neulwen
05.31.2019 , 06:55 PM | #3
Huttball, at least the original map, is one of my favourite modes in the game. Provided both teams actually play huttball, that is. It's pain when ppl don't play. I haven't played swtor for months now, but last I did, most warzone matches were just boring derp deathmatch parties.

TrixxieTriss
05.31.2019 , 07:26 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Neulwen View Post
Huttball, at least the original map, is one of my favourite modes in the game. Provided both teams actually play huttball, that is. It's pain when ppl don't play. I haven't played swtor for months now, but last I did, most warzone matches were just boring derp deathmatch parties.
I actually miss ranked Hutt Ball back when it was a thing.

I remember us asking for a Huttball league and Bioware said it wasn’t impossible.
It didn’t matter we only had the one HB map. It meant the league would have been like a Basket match on the same court each game. Not some weird rotating basketball court that’s a cricket pitch one week and a foot ball field the next.
Having the one original map is all us HB fans needed for a league to work and I’m sure others from that time would agree that original HB is still the best HB map and we could probably do without the other two

But then Bioware dumped the 8v8 ranked format and killed that dream of every happening.
R.I.P. 8v8 Ranked, we will never forget.
Hutt Ball for the

Neulwen
05.31.2019 , 08:37 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I actually miss ranked Hutt Ball back when it was a thing.

I remember us asking for a Huttball league and Bioware said it wasn’t impossible.
It didn’t matter we only had the one HB map. It meant the league would have been like a Basket match on the same court each game. Not some weird rotating basketball court that’s a cricket pitch one week and a foot ball field the next.
Having the one original map is all us HB fans needed for a league to work and I’m sure others from that time would agree that original HB is still the best HB map and we could probably do without the other two

But then Bioware dumped the 8v8 ranked format and killed that dream of every happening.
R.I.P. 8v8 Ranked, we will never forget.
Hutt Ball for the
Indeed. 8v8 ranked an amazing era.