Skip to Ossuss?

SerraShar

Yes Makeb and Oricon are still available. KotFE/ET are skipped and automatic decisions are made for your character. Also the Iokath story and the 3 story FPs (Umbara, Copero and Nathema) are skipped from a story point of view. You can still play the FPs of course but as far as the story is concerned that's all in the past and a done deal.

What I usually do is do the class story, start Ossus but then also do the FInd a findsman quest before going on with Ossus to get a few companions I want back first. Then I complete Ossus and go to Onslaught. This is all assuming I'm level 70+ when I do this.

So I have a Jedi Councilor on Ilum

Consular.

And any romance like Lana and theron ?

You do, indeed, skip *all* romances that occur in the main storyline. Skipping a romance means that "the fire is gone, you did not resume your romance" for returners, and nothing in the companion log for KLT:

* Koth

* Lana

* Theron

* Kaliyo Djannis (on return, Chapter X)

* Aric Jorgan (on return, Chapter XI)

* Vette (on return, Chapter XIII)

* Torian (on return, Chapter XIV)

Romances for pre-Ossus return Alerts are not skipped - for female Consulars, that means:

* Felix Iresso (after KotET Chapter IX)

One post-KotET Alert romance is skipped (spoiler!)

Arcann

Romances for post-Ossus return Alerts are not skipped by jumping to the beginning of Ossus, obviously. For Consulars of either sex, that means:

* Nadia Grell

Consular.

You do, indeed, skip *all* romances that occur in the main storyline. Skipping a romance means that "the fire is gone, you did not resume your romance" for returners, and nothing in the companion log for KLT:

* Koth

* Lana

* Theron

* Kaliyo Djannis (on return, Chapter X)

* Aric Jorgan (on return, Chapter XI)

* Vette (on return, Chapter XIII)

* Torian (on return, Chapter XIV)

Romances for pre-Ossus return Alerts are not skipped - for female Consulars, that means:

* Felix Iresso (after KotET Chapter IX)

One post-KotET Alert romance is skipped (spoiler!)

Arcann

Romances for post-Ossus return Alerts are not skipped by jumping to the beginning of Ossus, obviously. For Consulars of either sex, that means:

* Nadia Grell

I already did Shadow of Revan on this character, cose thats what the Loading screen tell me , that ''Now revan cult blahblahb'' . So I'm guessing I also did Yavin 4 and Ziost .

But if I take the opening for Ossus, I start where ? on Iokath ?

I forgot what come after Kotfe and Kotet lol the trauma is too strong lol

Yeah , I know I'll miss those 'romance' , I wanna see those new flirt with Tau anyway . Hence why, I really don't feel like going trough Kotfe and Kotet...all over again T.T

Btw do you know the 'Basic choices' If you skip Kotfe and Kotet ? Like is it Vette that die or Bieber-Torian?

And by default, it mean I let Zaakul go free right ?

Btw do you know the 'Basic choices' If you skip Kotfe and Kotet ? Like is it Vette that die or Bieber-Dorian?

I think it may depend upon your class and alignment, but I'm not sure. I think a warrior defaults to Vette and a BH defaults to Torian, but I don't know. 🤔

But if I take the opening for Ossus, I start where ? on Iokath ?

After *everything* else, including Iokath and the three Traitor FPs.

Btw do you know the 'Basic choices' If you skip Kotfe and Kotet ? Like is it Vette that die or Bieber-Torian?

And by default, it mean I let Zaakul go free right ?

Depends, and in complicated ways. Fortunately, the complications are only Impside.

Pubsiders take everything Light and save Vette, so they end up being peacemakers and *not* killing a pushy droid(1).

Impsiders take most things Dark (therefore not peacemakers), although there are a few oddities and a few exceptions:

* (Oddity) Koth was angry that you destroyed the Spire in Chapter X, while Senya was pleased that you *didn't* destroy it. You can see this in the Contacts and Companions panel.

* (Exception) Agents let the pushy droid merge with Iokath. Other Impsiders kill her instead.

* (Exception) Nobody kills either Kaliyo or Aric Jorgan.

* (Exception) Everybody saves Shoulder Boy at the end of Nathema Conspiracy.

The decision about Vette vs Torian isn't about Light vs Dark - both choices are alignment-neutral. Nevertheless Pubsiders and Sith Warriors save Vette, while the other Impsiders save Torian.

So, for a Consular, that means "Pubsider", which in turn means, "All Light, Vette is alive, the pushy droid is merged with Iokath, and the one-armed Emperor and his mother are both alive."

(1) SCORPIO, as per Aric Jorgan's comment at the end of Chapter XI.

it would've been nice if I could skip the damn fight lol Arcann fight and Vaylin and later Daddy, are a pain .

so if I start a chapter of Kotfe, does that mean the SKIP button is gone once that is done ?

Just curious, haven't decided . cose I never skip anything usually, no matter how boring it get....

But I sure like hell aint looking forward of doing Kotfe +Kotet....thats why I'm considering maybe I'll skip it this time around .

If only we could skip the permanent loss of some original companions.

I'd love an option that skipped KotXX as though it never happened, and all my original companions were as they have always been, not lost, not changed, not reset in influence, and not locked behind "Find a Findsman" and alerts.

it would've been nice if I could skip the damn fight lol Arcann fight and Vaylin and later Daddy, are a pain .

so if I start a chapter of Kotfe, does that mean the SKIP button is gone once that is done ?

Just curious, haven't decided . cose I never skip anything usually, no matter how boring it get....

But I sure like hell aint looking forward of doing Kotfe +Kotet....thats why I'm considering maybe I'll skip it this time around .

you can start with KOTFE alright ... if you then later decide: meh, don't want to continue, just go to your ship and start Ossus (infliction point).

Did that on my Gunslinger recently: she had KOTET: Wraith & Ruin LAUNCH sitting in her questlog but I thought with the recent bugs regarding Walkers/Droids meh, don't want to go through that ^^ so I went to my ship and started Ossus and voila the KOTET questlog disappeared...

you can start with KOTFE alright ... if you then later decide: meh, don't want to continue, just go to your ship and start Ossus (infliction point).

Did that on my Gunslinger recently: she had KOTET: Wraith & Ruin LAUNCH sitting in her questlog but I thought with the recent bugs regarding Walkers/Droids meh, don't want to go through that ^^ so I went to my ship and started Ossus and voila the KOTET questlog disappeared...

Thank you! then I'll do that, and see how much life is sucked..lol before I hit the skip button :D

I don't see Raina Temple in the list of skipped love interests. So my question is can I skip to ossus and still get Raina back as a love interest or will she be just a companion. I'm running a light side agent so I don't know if because imps default to darkside choices if skipping to ossus will mess it all up?

Has anyone skipped to ossus with an agent that knows about Raina coming back as an LI?

Thanks

I don't see Raina Temple in the list of skipped love interests. So my question is can I skip to ossus and still get Raina back as a love interest or will she be just a companion. I'm running a light side agent so I don't know if because imps default to darkside choices if skipping to ossus will mess it all up?

Has anyone skipped to ossus with an agent that knows about Raina coming back as an LI?

Thanks

Raina Temple returns as part of the story around the Copero FP, and the scene where you flirt and relight the romance is part of that story, so it, too, is skipped if you jump to Ossus.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have reviewed my list more carefully before I posted it.

Edited by SteveTheCynic