Does anyone do uprisings anymore?

SIlvermine

I'm a returning player since last November, and started looking at the group content that I would like to experience which is new to me. There are a ton of uprisings available through the queue, but every time I try and queue for them, it never pops. I almost always get the vet FP queue popping in less than 5 seconds. Does nobody do them anymore? What's up with that?

I'm a returning player since last November, and started looking at the group content that I would like to experience which is new to me. There are a ton of uprisings available through the queue, but every time I try and queue for them, it never pops. I almost always get the vet FP queue popping in less than 5 seconds. Does nobody do them anymore? What's up with that?

It's a semi-complicated answer but basically: We still run them (as a guild) sometimes, but not nearly as often as other things, since most people either don't even know they (Uprisings) exist ...or.... don't particularly enjoy the very unique & different challenges they present (especially in master-mode) .

Plus, they don't necessarily tie-in (directly) to main overall story progress of SWTOR....and....only recently did BioWare change Uprisings to actually have LOOT.

Furthermore, the big UPDATE this week (which was delayed yesterday--> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=989991&page=6 ) is supposed to be seriously revamping Uprisings in a major way. (see the 'patch note' here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

However, imho, even with the new revamp, i highly doubt Uprisings 'queue' will ever pop nearly as much as the other easier/popular content in the game. Personally, i love them. But yeah, for better or worse, they just simply don't generally appeal to current instant-gratification-spam4fast-tech-fragments type playerbase. :cool:

Edited by Nee-Elder