Collectors edition vendor

belizar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The speeder vendor anyone who gets/buys the VIP badge thing can get. I was talking about the vendor only collector edition people can use.

The one that sells the speeder is for Digital CE and one with a much larger list is Box CE. On top of that there is a Security Key vendor. Box CE gets access to all 3.

Be nice to see both get more items in the coming years.

The one that sells the speeder is for Digital CE and one with a much larger list is Box CE. On top of that there is a Security Key vendor. Box CE gets access to all 3.

Be nice to see both get more items in the coming years.

Not to be rude but you dont know what your talking about, anyone in the game with 1mil credits can get into the VIP place and buy the speeder.Anyone with a smart phone can get a free security key, not all can use the vendor that comes only with the collectors edition of the game that was said to be updated regularly its been over 2 months and not even hints or what they planing on doing with the vendor.

Could be wrong but they have more than 1 team working on this one for content and one for bug fixing/testing.

Not to be rude but you dont know what your talking about, anyone in the game with 1mil credits can get into the VIP place and buy the speeder.Anyone with a smart phone can get a free security key, not all can use the vendor that comes only with the collectors edition of the game that was said to be updated regularly its been over 2 months and not even hints or what they planing on doing with the vendor.

Could be wrong but they have more than 1 team working on this one for content and one for bug fixing/testing.

You misread what he wrote. He did not say they were exclusive to the CE, he only siad that CE holder have access to all three (providing they actally register the security key enclosed in the box.), which is a true statement.

Edited by Andryah

It's pretty disappointing. There's a few companion customisations and a light set of moddable armour. I expected a bit more then that. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Also on a somewhat related note does anyone know if the secuirty key vendors sell any worthwhile stuff? I've got a security key from my CE but I haven't put it on my account yet because I don't know if the hassle of having to type in a bunch of numbers when I log in in addition to my username, password and occasional security question answer is worth it for the extra items.

It's pretty disappointing. There's a few companion customisations and a light set of moddable armour. I expected a bit more then that. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Also on a somewhat related note does anyone know if the secuirty key vendors sell any worthwhile stuff? I've got a security key from my CE but I haven't put it on my account yet because I don't know if the hassle of having to type in a bunch of numbers when I log in in addition to my username, password and occasional security question answer is worth it for the extra items.

Depends on what you consider worthwhile. Rep vendor has customizations and bikini, Imp has customizations and dance outfit.

Also keep in mind that there is more than one security key vendor and they do sell different things. For instance, the one in the Ilum orbital station offers companion customizations that I haven't seen anywhere else in the game.

As to when we'll get more CE Vendor stuff? Soon, I hope, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Man i know, this game has been out for 2 whole months now...there should be 400 items on it by now, the level cap should have been raised twice and 3 expansions should have been released already.

Damn bioware way to drop the ball!

Sorry but in this day and age 2months is alot of time in the mmo market atm u snoze and wow/rift gets their subs back.

They shouldnt have said they would update the vendor if they couldnt do it.would love for a dev to post.

Sorry but in this day and age 2months is alot of time in the mmo market atm u snoze and wow/rift gets their subs back.

They shouldnt have said they would update the vendor if they couldnt do it.would love for a dev to post.

Sorry, but no, 2 months is not a lot of time for adding more vanity items to the game.

Edited by terminova

The reason the CE vendor is lame is because they stole all the good stuff from it and put it in the security key vendor. Between the pissing and moaning pre-launch about the CE people getting stuff the others can't and them wanting to sell more security keys they greatly expanded the one vendor at the cost of the other two. Hence the ones actually in the VIP room are dog crap and the only good one is on the main floor. Edited by SithEater

Yes. :)

Glad to hear it.

That was the one feature out of the Collector's Edition that didn't live up to the high quality standard that I've come to expect from BioWare.

Looking forward to what you folks come up with.

Alodar :)

So how come wow waits six months to release anything? And a dev already posted above you.

Yes. :)

Thank you. Can I suggest something? While we got the Yellow/black lightsaber crystal...it's really not something useful after a really low level.

Can we get lvl 50 stuff? and PLEASE...the Republic side needs some cooler stuff. Right now I can make my Sage look like a homless guy or super duck.