• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

Something fresh like FreshestSlice? :eek:

And by "this" you mean this thread or SW debating?

Maybe a little different :o

Oh, and the latter.

You should try the Hunger Games. :up:

I managed to get through one page before shutting my PC down and crying myself to sleep.

Joking, but seriously, not my thing :p

• 2 weeks later...
I really don't see how Luke Skywalker is #1 just because he was the hero of the old films. Seems like popularity overtook being realistic here. Yoda/Darth Sideous even Valkorian at the very least were as pure force users by far more adept than Skywalker. So i don't really understand that ranking.

I really don't see how Luke Skywalker is #1 just because he was the hero of the old films. Seems like popularity overtook being realistic here. Yoda/Darth Sideous even Valkorian at the very least were as pure force users by far more adept than Skywalker. So i don't really understand that ranking.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/faymousinus/blog/luke-skywalker-respect-thread/98314/

Correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't alot of these book removed from cannon in the Disney takeover? Besides the feats of Skywalker in these books are largely out of character from what we see first in the films. I've never been too deep into anything outside of the movies so may be wrong here.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't alot of these book removed from cannon in the Disney takeover?

Yes they were, but this thread is following the EU. There actually are characters on this list that never appeared in Canon.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but weren't alot of these book removed from cannon in the Disney takeover? Besides the feats of Skywalker in these books are largely out of character from what we see first in the films. I've never been too deep into anything outside of the movies so may be wrong here.

having this discussion restricted to canon is kinda pointless, there just isn't enough material out yet to judge anyone.

Chapter XII spoilers:

Lel, So Zakuul and Odessen are nexuses. GG Valky and Acann.

http://puu.sh/o7rm8/c1d3a05d6f.jpg

This should be interesting, can't wait to see how this goes. :D

That said I do have one question, does it state how potent the nexus is? I feel this isn't that important as no matter what it explains Valky's vastly superior feats (compared to Vitiate) but it's probably best to cover all bases.

Can't recall that, no.

Cool, just wanted to check as it would've helped judge how amped Valky and Arcann are. Without any measure of potency given I'd assume that it's a fairly substantial amp given that it's clear Valky's feats are at least a fair bit better than his Vitiate feats.

• 2 months later...
I want to know where everyone i getting all of the info on these people? What sites, books, etc are you going to?

Old books from the extended universe, TV shows, novelisation of the movies, interviews of G. Lucas or C. Leeland, movie commentaries, games, RPG books, and various official encyclopedias. Most of that in our private libraries.

Edited by Audoucet

I certainly don't know much about Star Wars beyond the movies and SWTOR, but the fact that someone who is practically an immortal force god being 3rd on the list doesn't seem right.

Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious in the books/comics were virtually force gods as well. Darth Sidious, after ROTJ, came back in younger clone bodies. He was capable of things such as draining the inhabitants of an entire planet to strengthen himself and releasing force storm wormholes capable of tearing through entire starfleets and ripping away the surface of worlds. Luke.. surpassed Sidious.

Edited by Rhyltran