Grav round lag?

Tenacity

I had played a commando back during beta, to around level 25 or so, and never had any issues with the class abilities. I'm currently levelling a new commando though, and just got grav round... only to notice that there seems to be a huge delay between firing off the attack and having the damage actually hit the target now. It seems to be anywhere from a half second to a full second delay (I can almost fire off a second grav round before the first round does any damage), and the effect is a bit frustrating.

This is happening at 50-70ms latency, so I dont think it's connection speed lag, seems more like there's a delay that's been added into the ability itself now. I dont have the same problem with any other attacks so far.

Also curious if this is an issue for bounty hunters as well, with their equivalent ability.

the dmg does not take effect until the animation gets to a certain place, when you fire grav round a beam will shoot out of you heavy cannon when it hits them it swirls out for a sec the swirls back in and crushes them, this is when the dmg takes effect.(the sound effect for this is cool like a dragon breathing) Edited by avatarearth