Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So any news on what biowares new Star Wars game is?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
So any news on what biowares new Star Wars game is?

Jrr_hypernova
10.11.2014 , 06:09 PM | #1
Aperently there making or plan to make one using the frostbite engine. Is there any info on what it's about? Or if they even started on it?

TheNahash
10.12.2014 , 02:37 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrr_hypernova View Post
Aperently there making or plan to make one using the frostbite engine.
source?
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

Jrr_hypernova
10.12.2014 , 02:59 AM | #3
Iwikapidia so not a very good one but acourding to the page on bioware there supposed to be working on a unannounced Star Wars game that's why I was posting here to see if anyone had any real reliable info on it or if its even happening

TheNahash
10.12.2014 , 03:20 AM | #4
It's not.
The only rumor involving Bioware, the Frostbite engine and Star Wars was about Star Wars: The Old Republic 2.
That's obviously not happening any time soon, so there you have it.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic

WSRB
10.12.2014 , 10:38 AM | #5
The only Star Wars game that is being made on the Frostbite engine is Star Wars: Battlefront 3; and it's not BioWare that is building the game, but DICE the studio that built the engine to begin with.

Technohic
10.12.2014 , 10:55 AM | #6
I'm hoping not an MMO TBH. For a while, I would have loved another one, but I'm just getting over the genre. Something with a good single player story then some online multiplayer options would be great.

DarthDymond
10.12.2014 , 03:17 PM | #7
I think there has just been some confusion where various projects that are being developed have been conflated:

BW Austin, DICE, and Visceral are all branches of EA.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Jrr_hypernova
10.12.2014 , 03:54 PM | #8
Dam your probably right but I was kind of hoping they had a new single player Star Wars RPG.