Where to go from here??

ZRated

Was out of the game a good 4-5mos (even though I pre-ordered Cartel). Reason: Sheer boredom. Running the same dailies and FP over and over and over just to get Columi gear so I could run decent in most FPs.....

Guild broke up with server merge....

Finding a guild has become frustrating bc I get the same old "we run 55 FP now and you don't have the gear" reason for not adding me....

So...right back to square one.... Running the same old dailies over and over and over to re-up my gear well enough to be able to do my part in a couple of 55 FP.....

This will take months.......Just to be able to play with a group in anything that benefits my character advancement....

So is there something I am missing here?? Or is end game for me right back to running dailies for the next 2-3 months??

Your best bet for gearing for 55 HMs is to run Makeb, then work on you weeklies for Makeb, GSI, and CZ-198. Makeb's weekly can be done solo, but you may want to ask for assistance with the others. All missions on Makeb, Section X, and CZ, along with GSI dailies, reward Basic Commendations that can be used to purchase Basic Gear (The lvl 55 equivalent of Tionese). From there, save up on Elite Commendations by running Hard Modes (Makeb and CZ weeklies also grant 12 Elite Comms) to work on Black Market/Arkanian, and so on.

Check out Dulfy if you need more assistance. She's friggin awesome about that kind of stuff.