Meka Sha Datcron location -27, 3751

yaheloah

Must be done with Republic character.

I found an easier way to get this datacron.

Mek Sha datacron, location -27, 3751

Start at 22, 3800 in the slugfall harbor cantina taxi platform area.

Its the lower landing at the bottom of the stairs in the northern most travel point.

The slugfall cantina taxi.

There is a medical droid right at the bottom of the stairs.

Turn around 180 degrees facing the stacked boxes and starting beacon. if you like click on the beacon to start here if you have selected another previously.

There is a republic guard standing next to two barrels.

Jump on your speeder i used a narrow speeder i dont know how an enormous one would work.

Jump on the boxes. Edge your way over onto the railing without falling off.

Now try to slide and/or jump/move forward until you are in between the building and the sign.

If you fall and die you will restart here.

if you get stuck more than once in succession, then you will need to log off/on the quickest way.

ALSO IF AFTER HAVING SUCCESSFULLY JUMPED BETWEEN SIGN AND BUILDING ONTO A BEAM AND YOUR HEALTH IS LOW, .....HEAL COMPLETELY BEFORE CONTINUING.

Now slowly move so you fall to the next and so forth until you are on the platform and

voila! behold... over yonder datacron.

It beats having to jump and time your jumps and numerous attempts and frustration onto moving platforms,

massively rediculous distances etc..

Yahreel

Edited by yaheloah
planet name correction

GREAT find!

Yeah it was super easy. The hardest part is figuring out where you're looking because when you're dropping between the sign and the wall your camera is difficult to control.

Must be done with a Rep character.

Edited by StockThorax