"Tipping" feature request

EHKodiak

I've pinched this idea from other MMOs, but I think it could be effective here. Upon visiting someone elses Stronghold, there could be a tipping option to donate up to (arbitrary 50k) credits to the stronghold owner if you like it.

Just as a little something to actually reward those who decorate their stronghold, and completely voluntary.

That's just destroying stronghold's reputation for nothing. My strongholds are beautiful ones (high prestige, and all that), but it costs about 30 million from each pack to buy as many decos as I want (time to redecorate soon, by the way). Million a day, roughly - and quite some additional credits for keeping the prestige up.

I get maybe five visitors a day. That's what, 250k? Whatever shall I do with 250k, buy half a decoration? Let other people have their credits, they probably need them more.

A vote system would be better IMO, instead of tipping you appreciate the stronghold by giving it a "like", and the stronghold list could then be sorted by votes first and prestige (aka number of owned decorations) second. Edited by Mubrak

• 3 weeks later...