"press spacebar"

Steelarion

Whenever logging onto a character housed on Yavin I am always prompted to "press spacebar"...and when travelling to my Yavin SH I always get the full cut scene.

Not a huge problem....and I LOVE the new stronghold...was just wondering if anyone else experienced this?

Perhaps a setting I over looked?

Yeah, that's the way it works and actually I love it. Why? Because the cut scene shows what decorations you have placed in those areas. So if you put a statue on the bridge, you see it in the cut scene. If you put torches on your temple, you see them flaming away in the video. I think that's rather cool!!!!! Edited by Banthabreeder

Yeah, that's the way it works and actually I love it. Why? Because the cut scene shows what decorations you have placed in those areas. So if you put a statue on the bridge, you see it in the cut scene. If you put torches on your temple, you see them flaming away in the video. I think that's rather cool!!!!!

Ah...yeah...definitely noticed my decos during the cutscenes....my other strongholds never prompt me for the space bar thingy...no prob and thanks

I agree, I didn't mind the first few times but if I am switching between characters a bit it gets old fast. Makes me want to go to a different stronghold that doesn't do it, which is a shame because I think the Yavin one looks great. Edited by Twitchy_Eye