Parked my toons, cancelled my sub

SaddleBear

Waited patiently for 1.2 to see how it came out...

Sorry BW... you didn't cut the mustard.

After reading the recent threads in the forums I'm FAR from the only one.

Parked my toons, cancelled my sub... unfortunately paid thru June :(

When GW2 comes out SWTOR is going the way of Rift (you can't even pay people to play that one).

I demand proof of mustard cutting, I don't think you can actually "cut" it, maybe spread or separate as its kind of a gel and not a solid.

Not THAT mustard

- Mustard seed, which is hard to cut with a knife on account of its being small and shiny.

- Mustard plants, which are tough and stringy and grow densely.

- Culinary mustard, which is cut (diluted) and made more palatable by the addition of vinegar.

- MMO Mustard, apparently difficult to cut even though a dozen other successful MMO's have done so, they just hid the recipe book from Bioware.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.