Message you received in mail after downing part III of FA

Rakugo

For those who have not done the Sorc class story yet or is entirely new to the game, dont read this as the message contains spoiler and will likely contain more in comments

So, this is the message i received from Spindral several hours later after i finished part III of the Forged Alliance

With all who have passed through the catacombs in search of my wisdom, you might think I would forget a single acolyte. In truth, I remember every last one. I am not in the habit of corresponding with them, however--nor with anyone else, for that matter.

You have surely learned a great deal to have catapulted yourself into the Dark Council in so brief a span. But there is always more to learn.

The Force roils and convulses like never before. I reached out to study its peculiar activity, and in turn it showed me what is to come. You stand on a moon, defiantly, before one who is not one. You do not stand alone, but you fail all the same.

This fate appears unavoidable... but avoid it you must.

the most interesting part is

The Force roils and convulses like never before. I reached out to study its peculiar activity, and in turn it showed me what is to come. You stand on a moon, defiantly, before one who is not one. You do not stand alone, but you fail all the same.

This fate appears unavoidable... but avoid it you must.

Does that mean the Emperor or is it someone or something entirely new to the game?

Feel free to discuss this. Also feel free to copy and post your message you receive in in game mail from similar NPC's from all classes as im curious to what message people leave behind. Dont have all classes to 55 only 3 Jug, Sorc and Sage. So far only seen Sorc with an interesting mail.

Heres a list of the moons that have been out in the Star wars universe.

Besides the Idea of

Yavin 4

Might being the moon mentioned to in the mail if the SI

i also think it could possibly Dxun. I mean the Droid in FA:III servered the Queen of Onderon and Dxun is a moon around that planet.

But i want it to be Yavin 4 too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_moons

Edited by Rakugo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it.

Daily zone on Yavin-IV, with the next couple of operations taking place there. Wouldn't be surprised if the Emperor is there either, resorting to some forbidden ritual once devised by Naga Sadow in one of his temples or just still recovering.

^^ One can hope, right? :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I knew it.

Daily zone on Yavin-IV, with the next couple of operations taking place there. Wouldn't be surprised if the Emperor is there either, resorting to some forbidden ritual once devised by Naga Sadow in one of his temples or just still recovering.

^^ One can hope, right? :D

Yavin IV is my thought as well, which makes, of course, a lot of sense. I am more intrigued by the second part, however. "One who is not one." I assume that 'one' is Revan, as these messages, I assume, are giving clues to the coming expansion--but one who is not one? Does Spindral mean that Revan has many followers or that Revan is literally not one entity anymore? It could be an impostor, some convoluted explanation, or (I am almost embarrassed to suggest, given what I thought of some "spoilers" some time back) the Emperor inhabiting Revan's body? Great stuff is ahead.

My knight received two messages, one from Master Arho and another from a name i can't pronounce let alone spell. That was just a mess of words that didn't make much sense. Anyone know who it is? I would post it but im not in game at the moment.

It's a character from Lost Suns and Annihilation, which is pretty close to Theron Shan. Her huttese is still pretty bad. :o

It's a character from Lost Suns and Annihilation, which is pretty close to Theron Shan. Her huttese is still pretty bad. :o

why don't i remember this person? ugh...thats the bad thing about running a toon for so long is u forget the main story or a good majority of it

Yavin IV is my thought as well, which makes, of course, a lot of sense. I am more intrigued by the second part, however. "One who is not one." I assume that 'one' is Revan, as these messages, I assume, are giving clues to the coming expansion--but one who is not one? Does Spindral mean that Revan has many followers or that Revan is literally not one entity anymore? It could be an impostor, some convoluted explanation, or (I am almost embarrassed to suggest, given what I thought of some "spoilers" some time back) the Emperor inhabiting Revan's body? Great stuff is ahead.

I noticed that as well. It's a good question indeed. :o

I shudder at the thought of having Revan - yet again(!!!) - battling the Emperor for control and what not. Then again, it is likely this may be a reference to another entity altogether or the fact he's bringing under control both Republic and Empire allies.

The latter doesn't really sound that convincing, given how enigmatic Spindrall sounds but the thought of the former is just too much at this point.

I want them to give us the character I always heard and read about from the Mandalorian Wars and after.

why don't i remember this person? ugh...thats the bad thing about running a toon for so long is u forget the main story or a good majority of it

Again, it's a character from Lost Suns and Annihilation, the former being a comic book and the latter being novel. The character herself is NEVER seen in the game. ;)

Haven't done part 3 on any other character but my sorc yet, though all this talk of the Emperor possibly being involved.

Didn't Wrath get mail from the Hand talking about your Loyalty to the Emperor will be put to the test soon or something? It has been a while since i have done FA Part 1 on my Wrath.

EDIT: Found it! This thread contains the mail received after parts 1 & 2 of Forged Alliances. Spoiler warning to those who haven't finished their stories http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=754015

Edited by Taskcommnda

Haven't done part 3 on any other character but my sorc yet, though all this talk of the Emperor possibly being involved.

Didn't Wrath get mail from the Hand talking about your Loyalty to the Emperor will be put to the test soon or something? It has been a while since i have done FA Part 1 on my Wrath.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Ah yes, i received the same message on my jedi sage. I guess that's the message every Rep character gets. the one from Arho is directed to the Jedi knight personally. Will log into my sage to see if i received a second message.

the thing from Spindral, you stand on a moon but you do not stand alone. I think it might be a vision of a future ops to come or some sort. but its definitely intriguing

She doesnt appear in the game yet, she was in the Novel Annihilation where Theron Shan was introduced. Als Theron Shan was hinted in the Cartel Market before he made an in game appearance as well the Consumable items. Mostly the Rename Items such as guild, character and legacy both have words.

EDIT: Found it! This thread contains the mail received after parts 1 & 2 of Forged Alliances. Spoiler warning to those who haven't finished their stories http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=754015

Yes i received that mail as well on my Jug so it most likely will have something to do with the Emperor as well. But you stand on a moon. Which moon. Oh my all these hints. Ugh Nerdgasm

Edited by Rakugo

(...) Yes i received that mail as well on my Jug so it most likely will have something to do with the Emperor as well. But you stand on a moon. Which moon. Oh my all these hints. Ugh Nerdgasm

I have suggested in another thread that said moon may be...

Yavin-IV

According to Master Gnost-Dural, the Emperor revealed a particular interest in whatever was left from Naga Sadow's legacy there.

Gnost-Dural also states that Ovair went there to "silence" Sadow, so the Emperor had no adversaries once he returned to the known galaxy, but what if there was something else? :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I have suggested in another thread that said moon may be...

Yavin-IV

According to Master Gnost-Dural, the Emperor revealed a particular interest in whatever was left from Naga Sadow's legacy there.

Gnost-Dural also states that Ovair went there to "silence" Sadow, so the Emperor had no adversaries once he returned to the known galaxy, but what if there was something else? :D

Indeed interesting, That means Naga Sadow spirit could still be lingering on Yavin 4. Is the Emperor planning on consuming Sadow Spirit?

Or will the Sith Inquisitor consume the force ghost of Naga sadow as well if he is an apperation? o goody the power one can have.

Or simply did Revan fled to Yavin 4 and reawaken the Spirit of Sadow or was possed by it? So many questions, so little answers.

-----------

Omg, i just had a epiphany!

Many have begged for class story to continue as it doesnt feel the same with a joined story across faction. Many have claimed to saw indirect hints to class story returns. I haven't really seen anything besides the mails we received from the FA series. but just to humor the thought of class story to return, then this should shed some light to see this in a new perspective.

You stand on a moon, defiantly, before one who is not one

What if this is indeed the Emperor and he saw the Inquisitor as a threat, due..

The special pull on force ghost, Lets say in the class story everyone choose to keep the ghost bounded to the Sith Inquisitor. Or just for the sake of the light option, you managed to find other ghosts to bind.

that this easily could explain the

You do not stand alone

Simply because of the Ghost you have with you. Seeing the Inquisitor in a form of immortality, again looking at this in a perspective where you still have the ghost bound. The special bond between inquisitor and ghosts, are keeping him from dying. Thus being a Threat to the Emperor of some sort.

If this is in deed the right assumption then things just got interesting. But i dont think the Emperor will strike so soon. ... or given the Jedi class story part.. he actually might... hmmm. Something to ponder upon

Edited by Rakugo

* snip *

I reported last month that Doug Bradley, the VA for the Emperor, delivered new audio tracks for the character in early June.

Around that same time, we had reports from other VA's, namely the ones who voice companions, that they were also submitting new audio tracks.

Here's hoping. :D

I reported last month that Doug Bradley, the VA for the Emperor, delivered new audio tracks for the character in early June.

Around that same time, we had reports from other VA's, namely the ones who voice companions, that they were also submitting new audio tracks.

Oh goody, here's to hoping indeed!

My Vanguard received an encoded message from Jonas Balkar

Subject: RE: Beginnings

I'm really enjoying the story you forwarded, even though the subject is a little obvious. Being pals with Havoc Squad has perks! Followed any other good authors lately?

Watch the game the other day? Your bet panned out yet again. Back to back wins, impressive!

If that's true, for me it is the best thing to look forward to this year game-wise (or any year so far, probably).

Hopefully BW realized that unique class stories and companions are their major selling point and are ready to develop them further.

Here's hoping as well! :jawa_tongue:

My Agent received a creepy email other than Tarsten(he briefly showed up in 2.7) said he will hunt down Lana with all the cost..

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3090&stc=1&d=1410363445

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3091&stc=1&d=1410363450

Who is he? I think he is mentioning the old keeper, so he's related to the intelligence.

Edited by Slowpokeking

What if Revan never stopped being Darth Revan? What if everything that happened in the past 300 years was a plot created by Revan to destroy the Jedi Order and the Sith Empire, for a reason yet unknown to us?

Revan's Jedi Master was Kreia, who as most of us know, became Darth Traya, and for those of us fortunate enough to play KOTOR 2, we know that Kreia was a master manipulator and it stands to reason that Revan also would be capable of manipulation but to what end?

My Agent received a creepy email other than Tarsten(he briefly showed up in 2.7) said he will hunt down Lana with all the cost..

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3090&stc=1&d=1410363445

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3091&stc=1&d=1410363450

Who is he? I think he is mentioning the old keeper, so he's related to the intelligence.

Make them smaller. They're so big I'm having an issue reading them.

Make them smaller. They're so big I'm having an issue reading them.

The whole letter.

Downright fascinating, what's been transpiring lately .

Unease must be creeping up through your insides, but don't worry; I'm not a factor to be concerned with in all this Revanite business. I'm more of a spectator, and you've proven yourself a most intriguing participant-enough so that I thought it might be fun to reach out, say "hi".

On the subject of communications, I've been following some chatter amongst the traitors in your midst following Darth Arkous's death. They know they can't touch you and they are thoroughly incensed about it. It's really quite amusing.

Regardless, you should remain aware that whatever harm they can't bring to you, they'll surely visit upon your Sith friend once they find her, I wonder how long can she keep to the shadows...

Hey, this was fun after all. I will have to do it again sometimes.

Seems almost pointless to mention, but I had considered asking you to give to old man my regards. Don't bother ; I'm sure if he's alive he knows I'm back in business by now. And that, for me, is satisfaction enough.