Bounty Hunter Event: Finding T'rubba! HELP

Red_Eye_Jedi_

Hello guys,

I'm having trouble finding T'rubba.. I've had to reset many times searching for him, does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to where I can find him?

Thanks!

I always got him on Ord Mantel, he's supposedly on other planets too, but Ord is where I got him most. YMMV.

Acording to Dulfy he can be found on: Hutta/Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Voss

Have only visited the starting worlds, capital worlds and Nar Shaddaa all week long, got all the henchmen on those worlds. the get my list complete I looked on dulfy's list: http://dulfy.net/2013/07/27/swtor-bounty-contract-week-henchman-bounty-guide which worked well for me.

Acording to Dulfy he can be found on: Hutta/Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Voss

Have only visited the starting worlds, capital worlds and Nar Shaddaa all week long, got all the henchmen on those worlds. the get my list complete I looked on dulfy's list: http://dulfy.net/2013/07/27/swtor-bounty-contract-week-henchman-bounty-guide which worked well for me.

Ugh, I'd glady give you T'rubba. I kept getting him over the course of this event. Hahaha.

Good luck, OP! :jawa_smile:

• 1 month later...

I'm doing this with 10 characters, have yet to find T'rubba and it's the 2nd time I do this event . I've been to Ord Mantell and Hutta dozens of times. Aren't I the unlucky one ...

Literally the last 3 achievements I need are kill, capture and hand in T'rubba .

Edited by Lokitana

• 5 years later...

Quote: "SWTOR Bounty Contact Week, a monthly recurring event that will start off on Aug 13, 2013 with Patch 2.3. This event will run one week of every month. "

...this event has been running almost 6 years, once a month... so approx. ((6x12) -1) events if it's once per month..... so over 70 chances to get this boss multiplied by every character that is in your legacy and eligible......

It's either bad RNG or you joined later than 2013 or you have terrible luck.... or you are simply impatient.....

Cool your jets. The boss will spawn eventually, unless the game closes.....in which case it's kinda academic anyways....

Chill..... coz it's not a sprint, but a marathon......

:cool: