(Warning!!!! There WIll Be Spoilers!!!) Info on operations and ect.

I've never done an operation before. What are they like? Are they better than flashpoints? What's the difference between flashpoints and operations? The only flashpoint I've played is the essless (i'm currently at level 13). Someone please give me some answers! Also, fell free to discuss the differences between flashpoints and operations freely, no to to put anything under a spoiler sign cuz i put that in the title.

Yes. Yes it does help.

I'm basically getting the impression that operations are really hard missions that are so hard that you can use up to 8 people. They have bosses and aren't as story driven as flashpoints.

Flashpoints are missions driven mostly by story and don't really have bosses but decently healthed enemies every once in a while.

Am I correct or misspoken?:o

Operations are raids designed for 8 people and 16 people once you have reached level 50. They should be a tad more challenging or on par to the hardmode flashpoints you can do at 50.

The challenge is mostly in getting 8 or 16 people to work together and not standing in bad stuff.

Yes. Yes it does help.

I'm basically getting the impression that operations are really hard missions that are so hard that you can use up to 8 people. They have bosses and aren't as story driven as flashpoints.

Flashpoints are missions driven mostly by story and don't really have bosses but decently healthed enemies every once in a while.

Am I correct or misspoken?:o

Correction,

Basically operations are bigger flashpoints exclusive to lvl50 players. They are bigger, harder and require 8 - 16 players. On the other hand flashpoints does contain bosses and most of the flashpoints doesn't have the story as the main focus. The few that are heavy on the story are awesome tho.