2.4 relics any use for them ?

znihilist

Current BiS seems to be power auto proc and power on use relics.

However, I was wondering whether someone has made any calculations to see if the new relics (specially the crit proc) are actually good enough to replace the power on use relic.

I am suspecting that it (crit proc) might be more beneficial for Annihilation than Carnage or Rage.

So any work done on this ?

Edit: This thread is suggesting that crit proc is better for spec with passive healing.

Edited by znihilist

Wasn't that already fixed long time ago ? Beside my question still stands!

It was fixed, but than broke again.

I think the crit will be interesting especially if you have a low crit rate to start. I appreciate that interesting is not mathematically precise, but my quick math suggests it would be the 3rd choice for relics behind Serendipitous Assault and Boundless Ages.

It was fixed, but than broke again.

I think the crit will be interesting especially if you have a low crit rate to start. I appreciate that interesting is not mathematically precise, but my quick math suggests it would be the 3rd choice for relics behind Serendipitous Assault and Boundless Ages.

Can you share your math on this ?

And I have a question, consider the following:

let's say you have relic that procs on healing/attacking. As an Annihilation marauder one of your attacks and one of the bleeds coincide at the same moment and it is a crit. So at the same moment you have one melee attack, one bleed and one healing. What happens in this case ? Do all three roll or healing simply doesn't roll at all (in the none bugged scenario) ?

Because I made some calculations and it seem the crit will win if the healing rolls (in the none bugged case).

Edit: I am getting an increase of 1.32% in melee damage and 1.48% increase in bleed damage on a full Dread Forged gear with 0 crit rating on it if we use the crit proc relic ( I am not taking into account the increased averaged crit for dots coming from berserk, but its effect should be a marginal increase).

Edited by znihilist